McMinn County V.S. Dobyns Bennet

MCHSGoTribe

This is the only time i've ever heard D-B fans getting red on coachT after the game but you know what? you ask for it and you got it coming. We play a real team next week it will be a hard fought battle with two of the states winningest programs. GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK TO THE ONLY TRIBE IN TENNESSEE AND ROLL TRIBE .OH YEA NOT BAD FOR A TEAM THATS IN A REBUILDING YEAR!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting quotes from this week. Hey I warned you'all I was taking notes.

GoTribe- The way I see it is if McMinn shows up the way they did last week DB is in trouble. The way they are playing as a team, they can't be stoped.

GoTribe- McMinn is the real deal. Their defence is going to be ready. So look out DB. If you don't believe that then check out what they did to Science Hill.

MCHSGOTRIBE- McMinn is one of the hottest teams in the state right now. Coach Hutchins knows the DB system and is aware of everything that goes on there. I believe everyone will see the difference between Region 1 & Region 2 5A's.

(this one was my favorite)

MCHSGOTRIBE- We have got something special in store for Mr. Williams.

MCHSGOTRIBE- Im wondering about the 0-line of DB. I was able to see film on them today from the SD game, and they looked kind've weak. I wasn't impressed.

TribeGuy22- 1'st Lemme assure you this is the toughest, most physical football team you all will play all year. The Kees are comin to knock some heads off.

MCHSGOTRIBE- Did Karns not teach ya'll anything.

Tribefan- Let me assure you of one thing. This McMinn bunch is tough nosed and will be ready no matter what the circumstances.

brought to you by: WaCo :D JaCo

DB played great, but i think the one thing that symbolized DB's football program was when #21 Stephen Moten got leveled on a punt return when the ball was 10 yards away from him, and what does he do? he gets up quick, acts like it wasnt a big hit, and just runs off the field clapping. That is what it takes to be champions, having both talent and class. I cannot leadibelieve the coaching staff and most of all the head coach. He did not even shake the Asst. Coaches hands after the game, and he just walked by the players. There needs to be something done about him, either he needs to grow up and not be such a baby when he loses, or he doesnt need to be a coach because that is definately not ng by example. Something that Coach Clark does very well i might add, which makes The Dobyns Bennett Indians such a great football team.

Hey Skunk...

#20 played great. I am a big fan of his. Just like #7 T.N., it's all heart and guts.

I saw Walker's INT> it was a thing of beauty. How is Walker? I know he was shaken. It appeared that he landed, (I hope) on his back, but he was clearly shaken after the play. Walker is bigger than any game, and I hope and pray that he is fine.

Again, GREAT CROWD FOR THE HOME STANDING INDIANS

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

GIDDY UP!!!