Wayne County vs Ezell Harding

twh06

I need a question answered?? Why is Scott Smith in trouble at Ezell-Harding?? I've heard this in a couple of threads and never got any details.

I can hardly wait to see the latest rumor on this one, but here is a wild guess.

He is in trouble for overspending on the athletic budget, when he had all the players helmets equipped with Wireless Internet so he could refine their no huddle offense even further.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished watching the ezell harding film and ezell is really good. gettis is a good reciever but #82 is pretty dang good himself. i hadn't even heard anything about him but he can catch and can run after he catches it. it looks like any time that the qb scrambles, he is gonna look for gettis though. which i don't blame him for. this should be a great game. neither of these teams will match up really well i don't think so it could turn into a shootout. it will be hard for us to stop the pass but on the other hand, i don't think that ezell can stop our run. the key to stopping ezell is to wrap up gettis after he catches the ball. if we can somewhat contain him, i think we can win. it looks like you need to get pressure on the qb. if you stay back in coverage all night he will pick you apart but if you get some pressure on him, sometimes he makes mistakes. if we can take advatage of these mistakes, we will win.

My gosh, Hollywood, you can't be who I think you are or you would be pulling for you neighbors. As far as Schliappi is concerned, its not like he'll have all day in the pocket to pick us apart. He'll have to make quick decisions against a fast pass rush. If we can execute as well as we did against DA, I don't see how we can lose. We have too many dimensions on offense, and our defense has kept us in games when we have had costly turnovers. If we can hold on to the ball, we can score with anyone.

Your not seeing the problem here, Ezell is not DA. Not even close. Don't think im being bias because I'm not a Ezell fan. I just cant see WC hanging with them. Schlappi is over rated but the team as a whole is not. Wayne Countys talent level just doesnt match up.

Your not seeing the problem here, Ezell is not DA. Not even close. Don't think im being bias because I'm not a Ezell fan. I just cant see WC hanging with them. Schlappi is over rated but the team as a whole is not. Wayne Countys talent level just doesnt match up.

There is no problem here. Wayne County is a far more

superior team both running the ball and physically. I would

also say after seeing both QB's, Mr. Ruddle is a step above

Schlappi, a small step but a step non the less. Ezell is a

good football team but WC is better. GO CATS GO :angry:

He is in trouble for overspending on the athletic budget, when he had all the players helmets equipped with Wireless Internet so he could refine their no huddle offense even further.

Thats hilarious, but whats even funnier is that speedster40 is really offended. I guess he didn't read the "here's a guess" part of your post.lol

Intersting. I too heard they had radio communication in their helmets. Just like what they have in the NFL. That must have cost them a pretty penny. Even more intersting is the fact that Smith wuold choose to spend that kind of cash on headsets when they still dress in a crappy fieldhouse, and overall have very average facilties.

Oh well, facilties get you nothing. Headsets must get you a state championship.

In case anybody is confused, I meant it as a joke about the helmets. I just tried to post something that would be absurd but I guess some of you thought I was serious.

We constantly hear rumors about Coach Smith on this board and none of them have been true to date.

Well, are you serious or OnlineLC. We know you are absurd, but get your name straight...and stop calling me surely.