Huntingdon 60- Harpeth 12.

BrewVol

Just want to say congrats to the 6AA teams that won last night. It will probably be a few days (if not next season) before the Harpeth folks get in here again. Even I tried to tell 'em they were fixin' to face TOO MUCH "horse power" last night. Lessons hard learned-HUH??!! Proud of Chester Co. too. They got the job done and get to round two. Since I'm from McKenzie I have to say that last night was the best all around effort I've seen from the Rebels this season. Cheatham Co. was a good, tough team and a class opponent. Their fans were extra special too. The Rebels had their running AND their passing game in gear last night and it was way too much for Cheatham Co.

To not ignore Camden's effort against Lewis Co., the Lions must have done a great job last night and I really hoped they could pull off the win! But, 5AA's first seed only beat 6AA's fourth seed by one point and I'll bet that Camden should/could have won the game.

Well, Camden, the Rebels will do our level best to dispose of Lewis Co. next Friday night and get some revenge for 6AA and then, we'll just have to see what happens from there.

In summary, the teams from 6AA ALL represented our region well last night and should all be proud to be a part of this region. Congrats to all. There have been ups and downs for all of us but, it's been a good one so far and it ain't over yet ya'll. Just some more of that family thang ya'll.

All the best to both the Eagles and the Mustangs next Friday night and we'll try to get it done against Lewis Co.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well,well seems like huntingdon finally got passed 5AA CELLAR TEAMS SINCE THE LAST 2 YEARS IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THEY GOT BEAT BY WAVERY ONE YEAR AND FAIRVIEW ANOTHER, I GUESS MAYBE THATS WHY THE COACH RAN UP THE SCORE HE WANTED TO PAY BACK , WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT HARPETHS COACH WILL GLADLY RETURN THE FAVOR.. ONE DAY.. I`LL BET THE HOUSE ON THAT. HARPETH HAD A FINE TEAM .ONLY PROBLEM IS YOU NEVER KNEW WHICH ONE WOULD SHOW UP.

Actually it was Harpeth 2 years ago and Fairview last year. Even though I hated to see the 1st string of Huntingdon, go in in the end, I also thought it very classless of Harpeth's coach to leave their 1st string in while we had kids out there that had not played this season. If people want to be treated fairly and with respect then they need to have some respect for others. That is all that should be said about it. Lets move on to week 2.

FIRST OFF I AM NOT THE ROOSTER. I WOULD LIKE TO COMMEND HUNTINGDON ON A BIG WIN AND A GREAT TEAM. I HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS FOR ANOTHER YEAR MAYBE LONGER. YOU WILL BE HARD TO BEAT BY ANYONE IN THE WEST AND THAT INCLUDES THE TEAM THAT BEAT YOU. I HOPE THE WEST PREVAILS IN THE FINALS AND BRINGS THE TITLE BACK TO THIS SIDE OF THE BRACKET. HUNTINGDON HAS IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY OVER LAST YEAR AND WERE A TOTALLY DOMINATE TEAM FRIDAY NIGHT.

WE DID LEAVE OUR STARTERS IN TO LONG BUT REMEMBER IT WAS THEIR LAST GAME EVER AND YOURS KEEP PLAYING. THE ONLY THING ABOUT PUTTING STARTERS BACK IN AT SUCH A LATE STAGE IS THE INJURY FACTOR. IF BELL OR ANOTHER STARTER HAD BEEN HURT IT MIGHT HAVE COST YOU DOWN THE ROAD. YOUR SECOND TEAM WAS AS GOOD AS OUR STARTERS AND IT WAS TO NO AVAIL IN SHOWING US WHAT YOU COULD DO. YOU HAD ALREADY PROVEN YOUR POINT. GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON AND UNTIL THE NEXT TIME WE MEET, GO STANGS!!!!!

SPORTFAN

Listen fellas,why dont we just put this incident behind us that happened 4 or 5 years ago and just forget about it. That was in the past now let's see what takes place in the future

look here magicmarker.

the refs are mostly just stupid. they screwed us out our win and u cant expect us to be happy about it. u cant say to me your team has never been screwed out of a game by the refs. i no there not perfect but they need to make the right calls. if there going to be that stupid then we need more refs in the game. u cont expect us to shake hands when we just got screwed out of the game.

THATS CRAP

-brinkdaddy37_2005

brinkdaddy37_2005,

For you to make comments about the ref's shows that you are

young and that you have no respect for adults. Don't blame one call on the ref's when there is a whole ballgame to take care of the other team. Win or Lose

When you get out of High School then maybe you will like to try to be a ref and

try to make the right call.

yes i agree trick, brinkman u need to shut ur mouth we all know who u r. u try being a ref and getting everycall right. U cant do it exactly. i give all the respect i can to the refs they deserve it. but for this week GO STANGS AND REBELS!!!!!!and also im intersted in knowing who will win the tyner/goodpasture quarell.