Centennial(6-5)@ Hendersonville(6-5)

Auburnfan1007

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville still proves that Sumner Co is tough. No metro schools make it past the first round in 5-A. Augghhh, I hate that ;) While the Centennial win did surprise me the Hendersonville win did not. This should be a really good game. The wishbone vs the wing-t. I have to give the edge in the defensive dept. to Hendersonville. And that is who I say wins.

According to the bracket HHS vs. CHS winner is the host team in round 3. Records only count in the first two rounds after that which bracket you are in determines where you play. So Brentwood or Franklin will have to travel in the quarterfinal round but if they win that they are home for semi-final round. Last week I was at HL vs. Franklin, this week I'll be in Commando Country. Should be a good game.

According to the bracket HHS vs. CHS winner is the host team in round 3. Records only count in the first two rounds after that which bracket you are in determines where you play. So Brentwood or Franklin will have to travel in the quarterfinal round but if they win that they are home for semi-final round. Last week I was at HL vs. Franklin, this week I'll be in Commando Country. Should be a good game.

Wouldn't be much of a trip anyway...a nice little jaunt down Mack Hatcher or I-65....just gotta make sure you avoid the Cool Springs mob!

According to the bracket HHS vs. CHS winner is the host team in round 3.  Records only count in the first two rounds after that which bracket you are in determines where you play.  So Brentwood or Franklin will have to travel in the quarterfinal round but if they win that they are home for semi-final round.  Last week I was at HL vs. Franklin, this week I'll be in Commando Country.  Should be a good game.

No no. CoachT and rebsoftball1 are correct. If Centennial wins, they travel to the winner of Franklin-Brentwood. While the bracket shows that apparenty the HHS-CHS winner would host, there is a stipulation in the TSSAA football handbook that if two teams from the same region meet in the quarterfinals (thank you reb!), the higher seeded team is the home team. Makes sense, too.

As far as the winner of this game... my heart tells me the Cougars. Score prediction: Centennial 28 Hendersonville 19. Don't tell me CHS doesn't have a defense. Look what the did to Antioch's running game. Shut it down.

Edited by FHSrebel27

Im a Hville alumnist, so i have to go for my school. Sadly enough, i will be across the street at the wonderful Baskin Robbins, scooping ice cream while this great matchup is going on.

Hville will have to get a quick start, get some points on the board early. Watson will have to throw early as well. Good close game though.

Hendersonville wins, 24-20

First off, everytime Hendersonville scores early, Centennial will score early too. That's how they've done it against BA, BGA, Franklin, Brentwood, Dickson Co, and Antioch. Points early will merely set up a close half time score, i say within a touchdown.

As for who Centennial would rather play, I'm thinking Brentwood. The Bruins don't have the mental block over Centennial that Franklin has, and though a quarterfinal matchup could be a nice way to get a first win, no chances want to be taken.

Guest BRANDON43

This will be a very good football game. I do not believe it will be as close as others think but still a good game.

I will also predict that the winner of this will beat the winer of the Brentwood and Franklin game. It does not matter which one wins.

I wish every player good health and enjoy these games you will remember them for ever.