Centennial(6-5)@ Hendersonville(6-5)

Auburnfan1007

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BRANDON43

You are right FHSrebel27 it is bold and to tell you the truth it is based on no logic what so ever. It is totally based on what I observed watching the HHS and DC game. i had the pleasure of watching a game where both teams refused to lose! HHS just wanted it more. I did not get to see the Centennial game but I am sure I would have seen the same desire and determination from the Centennial players.

you combine the above with my thought that desire and emotion went a lot of football games that if you went on talent alone should not have been won then I see a very good possibility for my prediction to happen.

Does anybody know if a 5-5 team has made it to the semi-finals?

Coach Gregory's insane scheduling in the offseason will payoff. After the regular season they went through, Centennial isn't going to be caught off gaurd by anyone. Antioch's vaunted running game and 9-1 record didn't scare anybody from CHS and I don't think at this point that anyone else can scare them either. They've seen the best of the best and have had to learn from mistakes against all of them. Hendersonville didn't play the caliber of teams that Centennial did, but they make up for it with more tradition and playoff experience, not to mention being at home. But I can't wait. The speed of the Cougar defense coupled with the raw power of the offense will prevail. Good luck Cougars.

I hope to see Hendersonville crush Centennial, but it should be a good game to the half after that i think one or the other will run away with it. Hopefully Hendersonville. I also think that the winner of this will go on to beat Franklin/Brentwood. If Hendersonville wins this one look to see them in the semi's and maybe in state against RIVERDALE. Thats my guess for now. Hendersonville vs Riverdale for the championship. With the hype Hendersoneville has after beating DC last friday in a very close ball game I dont think anyone will be able to stop them. :huh:

Sadly enough, I will have to disagree with you EliteCougar. I wish the Commandos the best during the playoffs, but i really dont think they can make it to the championship game. I do think they will beat Centinnel, but will lose in the quarterfinals, to either Brentwood or Franklin. Yes, they beat DC, and congrats to them on that win, but i just dont think it will happen this year. Hville, I really do hope you can prove me wrong though. Best of luck to you guys.