South Pittsburg @ Gordonsville

Beene_Coliseum

Any thoughts or predictions? If you look at the scores Gordonsville beat Watertown by 7 and SP beat them by 61 but that doesn't play the game. SP has to go to the jungle where it is always tough and loud. G'ville put the Pirates out last year in the second round in a very wet game. G'ville did lose a lot from that team though and SP returns nearly everyone. It should be a good one.

What do you think?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All i got to say is that we are ready to play Gordonsville and thats is who will be on our mind starting at 3:15 on monday afternoon down in the pit for practice and that is the only, I repeat only team or game on our minds right now. Now as for Gordonsville goes we are goin after a years worth of revenge to them, I mean for puttin us out and all last year and for some other minor details. But just to let all u folks out here that think we are nothin but a joke team that plays nobody(i aint talkin about anyone on this board) that we are ready to go and play for a state ring in 4 weeks, so well see whoever there in Murphesburro.

Edited by Pplayer11

With Ron Cook and Cody Walker, South Pittsburg will run rough shod over Gordonsville in this one. Gordonsville beat Watertown 7-0 and was ahead of Copper Basin 14-7 at the half. South Pittsburg beat Watertown 61-0 and was ahead of Copper Basin 35-0 at the half before putting all of the younger kids in in the second half to finish out the game. If that doesn't say something about how good S. Pitt is then I don't know what will.

South Pittsburg 42

Gordonsville 14 :angry:

We dsought revenge for puting us out in 2001 last year. I swear, you people look at other scores and are like well, Gordosville only beat Watertown 7-0 and SP beat them 61-0. This game isn't played on paper. Most of you guys don't ealize that. It is played on a level playing field with some hard=hitting. When that ball is kicked ooff at 7:00 on Friday night, it doesnt matter who your momma or your daddy is, it doesn't matter how much moneyt you got or whether you barely beat someone and the other team beat them 80-0. You are all equals at that time. SP looks better than G-ville on paper, alot of teams look better than G-ville on paper. But it isn't played on paper now is it?? I'll be pulling for you Tigers, kick the pirates in the teeth!!!! :angry: