cak

westTNSportsWriter

wow flossie isn't your team out of the play-offs oh well. too bad. I just can't stop wondering why you still post on this site.

Yeah my teams out of the playoffs, but I'm gonna stick around to see you all get beat B) No one gets away with stealing a win from Orr field ;) we will meat again ha ha ha ha :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....NO not happening that is like saying that the color white is black. CAK aint going to go anywhere past Midway next week its over for them. Hats off to the though for beating Cloudland. But cloudland is still the best team out there even though there out of it now. Dont take me wrong i hate Cloudland but there a good team and i dont think CAK can even really contend. Fluke is all it was and it wont happen again no worries there. CAK got lucky vs. Coalfield, Cloudland, And Midway. ;) ther just have a great clock operator. This man, thank god, kept them alive all throughout the season and now keepin em alive in the playoffs. no offense to the refs but little bit of a crappy job lately. Cant blame the refs but they stink

CAK isnt goin newher dont worry

Come on man. Human error happens. I would love to see you be a ref and not make a mistake every game. If coalfield is that much better than CAK they should have won the first quarter so let's shut up about and Coalfield, along with Cloudland needs to move on to basketball. I mean, I've tried to never say anything about Coalfield but it's been almost three weeks now, you all had your destiny in your hands and left it on the field and CAK picked it up. END of story.

I think everyone from CaK needs to remember how bad the first match was between Midway and CAK and quit talkin trash about Midway. Cloudland is not that great considering they are like a one man team....Better get your heads focused on this week CAK because Midway is gonna hand this one 2 you AGAIN!~!** GO MIDWAY GREENWAVES!~*** WE have the best coaching staff.....

GO MIDWAY!

After reading your post, I'm convinced that you know nothing about region 2-A football and have never even been to a game. The CAK vs. Midway game was by no means a blowout. The midway offense capitalized off of 2 CAK defensive errors at the beginning of the 2nd half to put up two scores(80yd TD run, 90yd TD run), and ended up winning by 10. Anyone who was at the game will tell you that the game was far closer then 10 points. Second, to say that Cloudland is a 1 man team is the most ignorant comment I have ever read on this message board. Ever heard of Dakota Benfield? Dane Christman? What about their very talented athletic line that averages over 250? Do not make comments about things you know nothing about, it just makes you sound ignorant.

You are letting that win go to your head. CAK will not make it through the third. No matter SP or Boyd would make them look like a junior high team.

this is all the same smack that cloudland was saying. perhaps you should let the game do the speaking instead of degrading a team to a junior high team level. After all Cloudland was supposed to beat CAK by 50 points, at least.. in the first half! and that certainly didnt turn out to be true.

If and when you play Boyd or SP and they don't run all over CAK I will admit that I was wrong I won't be hard to find. This is not smak just facts.

I think everyone from CaK needs to remember how bad the first match was between Midway and CAK and quit talkin trash about Midway. Cloudland is not that great considering they are like a one man team....Better get your heads focused on this week CAK because Midway is gonna hand this one 2 you AGAIN!~!**  GO MIDWAY GREENWAVES!~*** WE have the best coaching staff.....

GO MIDWAY!

After reading your post, I'm convinced that you know nothing about region 2-A football and have never even been to a game. The CAK vs. Midway game was by no means a blowout. The midway offense capitalized off of 2 CAK defensive errors at the beginning of the 2nd half to put up two scores(80yd TD run, 90yd TD run), and ended up winning by 10. Anyone who was at the game will tell you that the game was far closer then 10 points. Second, to say that Cloudland is a 1 man team is the most ignorant comment I have ever read on this message board. Ever heard of Dakota Benfield? Dane Christman? What about their very talented athletic line that averages over 250? Do not make comments about things you know nothing about, it just makes you sound ignorant.

Easy bubba, I think she's just trying to support her team.

You are letting that win go to your head. CAK will not make it through the third. No matter SP or Boyd would make them look like a junior high team.

this is all the same smack that cloudland was saying. perhaps you should let the game do the speaking instead of degrading a team to a junior high team level. After all Cloudland was supposed to beat CAK by 50 points, at least.. in the first half! and that certainly didnt turn out to be true.

If and when you play Boyd or SP and they don't run all over CAK I will admit that I was wrong I won't be hard to find. This is not smak just facts.

i do not see any facts stated in your quote, krp. just conjectures. which is all anybody is really doing here. but to say that one playoff team is going to make the another playoff team look like a junior high team IS smack, and its disrespectful.

Don't get me wrong, CAk played a great game against Cloudland last Firday, but state? In one word...NO. In fact, I believe they will lose to midway this friday. this is just my opion. Lets say for sake of arguement that they advance to the 4th round, then what? They will either play South Pitt. or Boyd... not pretty. Then if by some miracle they beat one of those 2, they will probably play CPA. I am seeing no chance there. Like I say, all they can do now is prove me wrong...so...

ACCARP