cak

westTNSportsWriter

You are letting that win go to your head. CAK will not make it through the third. No matter SP or Boyd would make them look like a junior high team.

this is all the same smack that cloudland was saying. perhaps you should let the game do the speaking instead of degrading a team to a junior high team level. After all Cloudland was supposed to beat CAK by 50 points, at least.. in the first half! and that certainly didnt turn out to be true.

If and when you play Boyd or SP and they don't run all over CAK I will admit that I was wrong I won't be hard to find. This is not smak just facts.

i do not see any facts stated in your quote, krp. just conjectures. which is all anybody is really doing here. but to say that one playoff team is going to make the another playoff team look like a junior high team IS smack, and its disrespectful.

You can call it what ever you want but it's true. You'll see.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading your post, I'm convinced that you know nothing about region 2-A football and have never even been to a game. The CAK vs. Midway game was by no means a blowout. The midway offense capitalized off of 2 CAK defensive errors at the beginning of the 2nd half to put up two scores(80yd TD run, 90yd TD run), and ended up winning by 10. Anyone who was at the game will tell you that the game was far closer then 10 points. Second, to say that Cloudland is a 1 man team is the most ignorant comment I have ever read on this message board. Ever heard of Dakota Benfield? Dane Christman? What about their very talented athletic line that averages over 250? Do not make comments about things you know nothing about, it just makes you sound ignorant.

Midway ran for more than 450 yards if the first game so it was probaby more like 20 defensive errors instead of two. CAK has a good shot Friday night, but they cannot win if they give up 400+ yards on the ground.

:lol: If CAK is going to be an East TN version of CPA, Goodpasture, Boyd Buchanon etc. they will start a new chapter in the public vs private squabble that has gone on for years. The huge upset from friday night may rekindle the topic anyhoo. Most 1A and 2A coaches in ET feel that the private schools still playing in the public classes for 1A and 2A are guilty of breaking the "Thou shalt not bear false witness" commandment when it comes to giving financial backing to recruited athletesanyway. Especially if they play football

You are letting that win go to your head. CAK will not make it through the third. No matter SP or Boyd would make them look like a junior high team.

this is all the same smack that cloudland was saying. perhaps you should let the game do the speaking instead of degrading a team to a junior high team level. After all Cloudland was supposed to beat CAK by 50 points, at least.. in the first half! and that certainly didnt turn out to be true.

If and when you play Boyd or SP and they don't run all over CAK I will admit that I was wrong I won't be hard to find. This is not smak just facts.

i do not see any facts stated in your quote, krp. just conjectures. which is all anybody is really doing here. but to say that one playoff team is going to make the another playoff team look like a junior high team IS smack, and its disrespectful.

If you will check on posts I made a while back I said CAK will be a very good team in a few years. I still believe that but they are no match for teams like Boyd, CPA, SP and etc. right now. They will have to be super lucky to win this weekend and I don't think even luck will help next weekend. Just my opinion.

Everyone is saying that CAK has improved and that they can make it through the third round, blah, blah. They still have to play Midway Fri. Midway is playing mush better football now than when they met earlier. And remember, even thought they beat Cloudland, they have not ever beat Midway.

Edited by coachbubba

If you will check on posts I made a while back I said CAK will be a very good team in a few years. I still believe that but they are no match for teams like Boyd, CPA, SP and etc. right now. They will have to be super lucky to win this weekend and I don't think even luck will help next weekend. Just my opinion.

i agree CAK will be a very good team in a few years. After this year, when they lose all these seniors its definitely going to be a "rebuilding" year. i do not think they will have to be "super lucky" to win this weekend, the game between cak and midway will be and should be a close one, going either way to two good teams. and should cak win this weekend, cak can and will also be able to compete very well with either oneida or greenback the next weekend, of which the outcome would be up in the air as well. As for SP, Boyd, or CPA... we shall see if and when it comes to that