cak

westTNSportsWriter

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are not CAK fans starting all these posts about state. Dont get me wrong, they definatley appreciate the respect, but they are not looking to far ahead of themselves. I will let you know, CAK has put this behind them and they know whats coming this friday. I think they are going to take this one personal since Midway beat them in the regular season. This game means more to CAK than the Cloudland game. CAK knows they have alot more to prove before they even start dreaming about state.

I predict a third round victiry over Greenback here in

Knoxville. That means we will host the forth round game

against Boyd and have a great shot at state. Get on

here all you other CAK fans and lets support our

great team. :D  :D  :D

Since when is Greenback in knoxville...it isn't even in Knox County...its 2 counties away. And the Cherokees are dealing with the Indians for now. :D

Edited by rlh

If you think for one minute that CAK can play with Boyd or South Pitt, boy you are in for a big surprise :lol: CAK will get past Midway and Greenback only to be destroyed by South Pitt or Boyd :D Its just a matter of time before tears returns to the eyes of the CAK players and fans he he :P<_<:lol:

You thought that Cloudland could compete with them and CAK beat you guys. Your team is out, no need to trash talk on this board.

You are letting that win go to your head. CAK will not make it through the third. No matter SP or Boyd would make them look like a junior high team.

this is all the same smack that cloudland was saying. perhaps you should let the game do the speaking instead of degrading a team to a junior high team level. After all Cloudland was supposed to beat CAK by 50 points, at least.. in the first half! and that certainly didnt turn out to be true.

Hey CAK fans, you need to look past the upset on cloudland. No more well you said this about Cloudland and we did this to them and they didnt do this. None of that matters now. Yeah you might have lucked up and Cloudland might have underestimated you, but i wouldnt look for any of the other teams to do so. For one, all the other teams such as Midway have played you all and know what to expect. Also Cloudland had you all down, and then did excatly whatevery one knew would get them beat. And that was an outstanding passing night from CAK. I wish CAK all the luck in the future rounds, because in my opinion you'll need all you can get, especially if you make the mistake of getting on here and getting the big head over upsetting Cloudland. Then teams like Midway and South Pitt. or Boyd are going to make it a point to shut you up and prove you wrong. Just think about it!! Anyway..........Good luck to all the teams still in the hunt for the championship!!!!