Goodpasture @ Tyner

TIPHI97

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ramtrain they have played 1 game in the playoffs jettjuice continues the dreams and aspirations that houston county will beat lipscomb. you can dream all you want tonight because tonight is your last night to do that after tomorrow night you will be having nightmares about the Lipscomb mustangs. all your predictions and hopes are going down the drain. you can talk all you want on here but i want to see some results. havent seen any results yet and i know we wont see any tomorrow night. so sleep well jettjuice because after tomorrow night i dont want to see you post about how lipscomb is not that good even though you got beat by 3 touchdowns. the truth hurts jettjuice.

Goodpasture wins because of depth, coaching, and the fact that Tyner does not have a great passing game. Tyner has the athletes, but from seeing them this year they have been able to win on their athletic ability. Given that Goodpasture’s defensive strength is stopping the run I like them. I think it will be a great game, but the last 2 times Goodpasture and Tyner played Goodpasture was able to wear Tyner down and win in the 4th quarter. I like to fact that Goodpasture always gets stronger during the year and in the playoffs. It will be a great game either way.

yea and i bet gp wants a rematch with houston county to!!!!!!!

gosh yall dang PRIVATE schools! think yall are so much better than everyone else. lol! B)

I think the winner of the Tyner GP game will be Houston County. Now I know that doesn't seem possible, or logical, but that's what jettjuice wants someone to say. And if you disagree with my logic (or lack thereof) it's simply b/c you must be from one of those uppity private schools that think they're better than everyone else.

Edited by Eddie Van Halen

tyner does have a good passing game, keelyn craddock is one of the top sophmore qb's in the state and he has a few receivers capapable of making big plays, the reason it may seem they dont have a good passing game is because they really have no need for one considering they run for an average of 10.4 yards a carry as a team......wow

I think the winner of the Tyner GP game will be Houston County. Now I know that doesn't seem possible, or logical, but that's what jettjuice wants someone to say. And if you disagree with my logic (or lack thereof) it's simply b/c you must be from one of those uppity private schools that think they're better than everyone else.

Tyner is not a private school

Tyner wins 34-28, #88 for GP has 249 yards receiving and 3 touchdowns in the first half, but was shutout in the second half. Tyner rallied from a 28-12 halftime deficit to score 22 unanswered in the second half. Greg Smith, Keelyn Craddock, Demonte Bolden, and Melvin White all had outstanding games tonight.