Portland @ Smith County

Govolss

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhhhhh!...........Time for part 2!!! I have been getting caught up from the weekend on CoachT here and am now available to add my two cents to this one. First of all, phsfan, our PAST playoffs or championship games mean nothing this year, or this week for that matter. That is all in the PAST. Second............twice is nice..........I'm sure SC remembers last year how nice it was to beat us twice. We are a lot better than we were last year, and does SC remember the "second" game last year? I'm sure they do........I know we do. Third..........for those who think we played our "BEST" game on Halloween night.......we were ready to play. Do or die to make it to the playoffs that night, but it wasn't our best. I did not SEE the game but my son did. If we had played our best, those three field goals would have been touchdowns and Wilmore would not have gotten over 200 yds. rushing. Now, I'm not doubting Wilmore or our kicker, Prichard, I'm just saying that our "BEST" game is better than what the Owls saw last time.

I can't wait til Friday. I might actually get to go to this one. Fan and Twan, thanx for the good comments about our team. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to try one of Queenie's burgers. Good luck this week Owls.

:D

(I might just tell Fan I know who he is if he will answer one question. That would seal it for me. ;) )

Ahhhhhhhhhh!...........Time for part 2!!! I have been getting caught up from the weekend on CoachT here and am now available to add my two cents to this one. First of all, phsfan, our PAST playoffs or championship games mean nothing this year, or this week for that matter. That is all in the PAST. Second............twice is nice..........I'm sure SC remembers last year how nice it was to beat us twice. We are a lot better than we were last year, and does SC remember the "second" game last year? I'm sure they do........I know we do. Third..........for those who think we played our "BEST" game on Halloween night.......we were ready to play. Do or die to make it to the playoffs that night, but it wasn't our best. I did not SEE the game but my son did. If we had played our best, those three field goals would have been touchdowns and Wilmore would not have gotten over 200 yds. rushing. Now, I'm not doubting Wilmore or our kicker, Prichard, I'm just saying that our "BEST" game is better than what the Owls saw last time.

I can't wait til Friday. I might actually get to go to this one. Fan and Twan, thanx for the good comments about our team. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to try one of Queenie's burgers. Good luck this week Owls.

:D

(I might just tell Fan I know who he is if he will answer one question. That would seal it for me. ;) )

What's the question...Pride?

Sorry Twan, this is for Fan. You'll see it then.

:(

By the way, congrats on being in first place in "The Big Ones" contest!!! :D

OK Turney....uuuhhh...I mean Pride...I'll bite...whats the question?

Fan(it better not be anything I dont like) :)

P.S. Don't stroke Twans ego anymore....he dosent need it believe me)

Fan(it better not be anything I dont like) :(

P.S. Don't stroke Twans ego anymore....he dosent need it believe me)

I just need to know if your father-in-law is a man of the cloth whom I know VERY well. If the answer is what I think it is, then I know exactly who you are. :D

So, do tell.............is he?

:)

Fan(it better not be anything I dont like) :(

P.S.  Don't stroke Twans ego anymore....he dosent need it believe me)

I just need to know if your father-in-law is a man of the cloth whom I know VERY well. If the answer is what I think it is, then I know exactly who you are. :)

So, do tell.............is he?

B)

Nah...your off base...but I like your try. Might I ask how you came up with that guess? I sure havent given any clues. If you ask the right Mafia member Im sure they would rat me out.

Fan(hate rats!!) :D

Smith ain't got a chance. I heard Maynord threw the game cause he didnt' wanna play LA again.. HAHAHAHA yeah he couldn't have one it if he had wanted to!!!!!! :D

Huh? If he threw the game...wouldn't we have a better chance? hehehehe

Nah...didn't throw it to avoid LA. We dominated LA on both sides of the ball. I don't think a rematch would have been different.

Nah...your off base...but I like your try. Might I ask how you came up with that guess? I sure havent given any clues. If you ask the right Mafia member Im sure they would rat me out.

Fan(hate rats!!) :(

Now Fan..................Are you trying to pull my leg now? I told you when you were right? Besides, it's not nice to lie when you have a man of the cloth in your family. :D And if it is "no", then I do need a clue.

:)

(I think I'm right and Fan doesn't want to admit it.)

Edited by PPride