Portland @ Smith County

Govolss

Smith ain't got a chance.  I heard Maynord threw the game cause he didnt' wanna play LA again..    HAHAHAHA yeah he couldn't have one it if he had wanted to!!!!!! :D

What are you talking about?? Smith will take this game. Portland is so very lucky!! Count ur blessings i think they are about out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be praying and praying that every call and every other handicap you can get you do! Put em out Smith Co.!!!!!!

Edited by Bond

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...your off base...but I like your try. Might I ask how you came up with that guess? I sure havent given any clues. If you ask the right Mafia member Im sure they would rat me out.

Fan(hate rats!!) :(

Now Fan..................Are you trying to pull my leg now? I told you when you were right? Besides, it's not nice to lie when you have a man of the cloth in your family. :D And if it is "no", then I do need a clue.

:)

(I think I'm right and Fan doesn't want to admit it.)

I have never told a lie in my life....well...maybe one as a small child. Pride...you couldnt even come close to guessing right unless you have been tipped off. So who have you been asking....which Mafia member needs to sleep with the fishes??

Fan(Come to the game and wonder over to "our" side, maybe I will talk to you...but dont be dressed up in that Barney garb.)

P.S. You havent guessed correctly.

This has me interested fan...who does need to sleep with the fishes? Although, one would think a rat would give out real information. On a serious note, how is the Portland player's leg that went to the hospital? I hope he is OK. Make no bones about it, both of these teams are good. I believe it could very well be another instant classic. I think the "MIGHTY" OWLS take the rematch in their back yard.

I have never told a lie in my life....well...maybe one as a small child. Pride...you couldnt even come close to guessing right unless you have been tipped off. So who have you been asking....which Mafia member needs to sleep with the fishes??

Fan(Come to the game and wonder over to "our" side, maybe I will talk to you...but dont be dressed up in that Barney garb.)

P.S. You havent guessed correctly.

Well Fan, I now stand corrected. ;) That "informant" lied to me, and I don't like liars. :D I guess I will have to keep digging. I WILL find out! Maybe before Friday night (I hope) because I really don't have a clue (again) :D

:(

(No wonder they call it the MAFIA, very secretive bunch.) If anyone has info on Fan, I will reward you! :)

This has me interested fan...who does need to sleep with the fishes? Although, one would think a rat would give out real information. On a serious note, how is the Portland player's leg that went to the hospital? I hope he is OK. Make no bones about it, both of these teams are good. I believe it could very well be another instant classic. I think the "MIGHTY" OWLS take the rematch in their back yard.

There have been no MAFIA rats, (not for now, anyway), but I will reward anyone with info on Fan!!! As far as the hurt player? Broken ankle, I think. I first heard it was his leg. It is the lower part of the leg if it's not the ankle, though.

;)

P.S.  You havent guessed correctly.

Well Fan, I now stand corrected. :angry: That "informant" lied to me, and I don't like liars. :angry: I guess I will have to keep digging. I WILL find out! Maybe before Friday night (I hope) because I really don't have a clue (again) :huh:

B)

(No wonder they call it the MAFIA, very secretive bunch.) If anyone has info on Fan, I will reward you! B)

Pride...what kind of reward are we talking about? Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Maybe you could guarantee us a win...that ought to be payment enough. :angry::D;)