Portland @ Smith County

Govolss

bigreid- you talk big. just be able to back it up and i have no problem with it!

Don't go getting your tail in a knot, fballfan. I'm just trying to add some humor to this thread. Don't take my past posts too seriously.

As for this post fballfan...this is for you!

I promise you, I can back up what I say. As far as the OWLS are concerned, I don't mind talking big (as you say ) about them one bit. I have full confidence in these hard nosed Smith County boys and these fine Smith County coaches. Sure, I'll talk my team up. I believe they can win every time they step on the field with anybody. If they were playing the Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday, I'd tell you straight faced that these OWLS were gonna win. Why?, you ask....BECAUSE I LOVE THESE OWLS!! They might have a 1 in a million shot at winning...but I guess you've never played the lottery. I am fully behind the OWLS' coaches, players, fans and our community. Forgive me for being a SC fan and standing behind my team. I'll keep it serious from now on! GO BIG OWLS!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A skid mark and a gag for only $7. The same as a playoff game ticket. Not bad...considering.

You can get a P-town special....which has a purple skid mark and a hole tore out in the back for $22. About $15 for the gas down here....$7 for the ticket....Getting to see them get their butts tore up...Priceless.

BIG REID

My wife says Oxy-Clean works good on them dirty drawers. You might want to stop by wally world and pick you up a tub! I'll tell you another double # to watch out for , #22. You night chickens better have them heads on swivels, because he will sneak up on you and POW!!!

Don't go getting your tail in a knot, fballfan. I'm just trying to add some humor to this thread. Don't take my past posts too seriously.

As for this post fballfan...this is for you!

I promise you, I can back up what I say. As far as the OWLS are concerned, I don't mind talking big (as you say ) about them one bit. I have full confidence in these hard nosed Smith County boys and these fine Smith County coaches. Sure, I'll talk my team up. I believe they can win every time they step on the field with anybody. If they were playing the Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday, I'd tell you straight faced that these OWLS were gonna win. Why?, you ask....BECAUSE I LOVE THESE OWLS!! They might have a 1 in a million shot at winning...but I guess you've never played the lottery. I am fully behind the OWLS' coaches, players, fans and our community. Forgive me for being a SC fan and standing behind my team. I'll keep it serious from now on! GO BIG OWLS!

who's gettting their tail in a knot. i think anyone who reads your post will agree that it is you. if i made you think that supporting your team was not good ( don't know how you would have gotten that) i apologize because i am glad that you do. i think that is great, i just simply said you might want to tone it down a little because you don't want to regret being so boastful later- but maybe you won't regret it , so it's up to you how you want to talk- I say keep up the smack talk-great bulletin board material!

You don't count very well. I just went through every post, through yours, and I count 11 votes for SC from different posters and 4 for P-town. My post was after yours so that makes it 5 for P-town. I will post a final when I get through the rest of the posts.

you didn't ask me who i voted for!! my point in posting that was to show that the majority of the people on the thread were picking SC just like last time and look how it turned out, and don't you know by now that the players that read this stuff get fired up about it- so let's not add any fuel to the owls fire. let's just let them do that for us! by the way- i'm rooting for p-town on this one, so you can add that to your calculations!

Sorry bigB...sounds like you got a personal problem if your wife is cleaning your drawers. That's as far as I can go with that. I have to be serious on here from now on. I wouldn't want anybody questioning my manhood.

You mean they have more than one player that knows how to hit.....Oh my goodness....What Ever will we do?!?!?! We don't stand a chance against a team that knows how to hit. I (like fan used to be) am sad now. :D

OWLS WIN ROUND 2 IN ROUND 2....Put that on your bulletin board

Question for you #1FBALLFAN

Q: If you talk your team up and say they're gonna win, and your team loses, do you regret talking them up and being behind them?

A: NO!! If you do regret it...then YOU ARE no fan at all.

Maybe....one day....we'll all be as good as you! I would love to never be wrong....Like you!!!

Talk about bulletin board material. I think the Owls got all they needed Monday from the Gallatin News Examiner. They now are expecting to get swung at and they will be prepared to duck.............and COUNTERPUNCH. Then, finally, deliver the KNOCKOUT. Go ahead and print that out too. LOLOLOLOL Good luck, have a safe trip, and pick up your basketball sneakers on the way back to P-TOWN. OWLS 28 Panthers 14.

Sorry bigB...sounds like you got a personal problem if your wife is cleaning your drawers. That's as far as I can go with that. I have to be serious on here from now on. I wouldn't want anybody questioning my manhood.

You mean they have more than one player that knows how to hit.....Oh my goodness....What Ever will we do?!?!?! We don't stand a chance against a team that knows how to hit. I (like fan used to be) am sad now. :justwrestle:

OWLS WIN ROUND 2 IN ROUND 2....Put that on your bulletin board

BIGGIST REID

I have no problem, just 2 boys. Ain't that the woman job, to do the cleaning? Do you clean your own drawers? That is pretty serious. :P

That QB peetown has is pretty good too. His last name is Allen so he can't be all that bad.

Look...I'm not saying the OWLS play dirty at all. I'm trying to get some good humor out of talking it up. Don't get serious on me. DIRTY STYLE is just a saying....playing good clean football here in Smith County is a way of life. That's nice with the name calling...Mr. Original

I'm sorry if I ruffled your feathers Big one. You must be able to dish it out, but can't take it! I do aplogize if I offended you. It's ALL in fun, at least I thought it was. No hard feelings,okay? Ask Twan and Fan. They know me well.

B)

(they may know me TOO well!) :rolleyes: