Portland @ Smith County

Govolss

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smith co. will come out on top. they have a good coaching staff and wilmore, can't leave him out. the last time thses 2 teams met up the referees called back a touchdown in the 4th quarter which was a key point for the owls. this friday's game smith co. will pull it out and will probably play macon co. let's go owls!!!

I think that's so sweet for all these people to be cheering for Portland...that way they'll have someone at the game to be with them when they start crying...reckon they'll be begging for napkins???...Might have to put that on the menu for Friday Night...Snot Rags for Crying Portland Fans....50 cents!!!...Hot Diggity!!!...A fund-raiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.. after scrolling through the threads and reading replys about the smith co portland game, i agree that this game is going to be nothing less than a heart stopper. I experienced the game the first go around and both teams played a great game. Portland's kicker finally put some in between the up rights and Kasey Allen played a killer game for portland putting the ball into the receivers hands for big plays. I think that if Portland can do this again then, Portland will win at Smith Co again, but no doubt smith co has a great football team. I wish my best of luck to both teams and remember its Win or Go Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portland 31

Smith Co 28

I think what imallspin was trying to say was...

C-TOWN GETS IT DONE THIS WEEK

!? DIRTY STYLE ?!

DIRTY STYLE????

Heck, one of ya'll scared and the other one's peeproud of it!!!

Only thing thats going to get dirty is ya'lls underwear :D

Shoot, I've read better smack in HOMES AND GARDENS than what I'm reading here!