Portland @ Smith County

Govolss

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I still don't understand your post bigreid. If you don't mind, please explain. I hope everyone continues to pick SC just like last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll understand good enough Friday Night fballfan. Until then, you'll just have to wonder. Don't be mad that people are still picking us...as long as you don't...it'll be all right. I'll just be up one more in the Big Ones. I hope the Panthers have a safe trip down...and a long ride home. DIRTY STYLE?!?!

I believe Smith County wins this one at home. Home field advantage is a BIG DEAL when you pack the stands like these two teams do. We will be there really early to watch. Since our Jackets are stuck waiting for next year, we will now be pulling for those "darned night chickens"! I hope both teams have a safe clean game! Good luck all! :angry:

Well, I have said it before and I will say it again. I am sooooooo proud of my 5th picked preseason team. No one believed in this team, but I did. They have stepped up and played like a real football team. It is now, do or die, and I believe all the boys on this team know that and things will be different this week then they were two weeks ago. The boys also remember the late hit, the multiple penalties, and the missed tackles. Not this week, #66 you better hit some body hard, put them on their backs, #30 and #21 strut your stuff, stick them and stick them hard, #26 get back there and sack that QB, and #4 keep hitting hard, and catching the ball. This is your year, make it a good one. Just remember all of us that will be cheering you on from the stands, and no matter what, you can still be my dogs if you don't never hunt again!!!! The dream is at hand, reach out and grab it.

GO OWLS TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS - ONE FRIDAY NIGHT AT A TIME!!!!

I want to invite all those creek bankers to join us this week and witness a good football game and hopefully everyone will be injury free, and it will be a clean game. Just because your Jackets fell a little short this year, you have nothing to be ashamed of, your a class act. Best of luck to you next year. We welcome you to support us "night chickens" and would be glad to have you.

GO OWLS!!! ;)

Lordy Lordy Lordy......Finally!!! I get on this thread and Smith Co. & P-town are smack talking and jawing. Giving facts out, and spittin things this way and that way.

And all I can do is sit back and think is..."What a Fight this is gonna be...& Thank Goodness they givin us Macon Co. folks a rest this week from the "smack talking".

I wish both you teams GOOD LUCK.....

P.S.

Queenie ... you gotta figured out the right radio station, I'm planning on taking headphones, so I can hear ya'll game too.

Come on Queenie...you can do it!!!

By the way, where is PPride...I haven't seen his mouth...I mean name on here :D;) Just funnin PPride....

How many night chickens does it take to whip a Panther?????

Hmm.  Guess I'll get the answer Friday night. ;)

1 or all of us...HOWEVER MANY IT TAKES

Tell'em hootersfan and bean......DIRTY STYLE!!

Friday night we will all know, 1 or all, these boys are gonna stick together and play for each other and put a whoopin on the panthers"DIRTY STYLE"

Reid, i just hope we ONLY have to play the panthers this week, it was real ugly this past Friday.

I never said a word to the refs at Portland because Portland played good enough in my eyes to win that game. But win or lose we got screwed this past Friday.

We just gotta put that behind us and hope it goes better this week.

Tell Hootersfan he better make it to this one

GO OWLS

MF

Lordy Lordy Lordy......Finally!!! I get on this thread and Smith Co. & P-town are smack talking and jawing. Giving facts out, and spittin things this way and that way.

And all I can do is sit back and think is..."What a Fight this is gonna be...& Thank Goodness they givin us Macon Co. folks a rest this week from the "smack talking".

P.S.

Queenie ... you gotta figured out the right radio station, I'm planning on taking headphones, so I can hear ya'll game too. 

By the way, where is PPride...I haven't seen his mouth...I mean name on here ;)  :D Just funnin PPride....

Turney...aka...PPride only gets on here during the week. I will not run down Portland. They have a great program and I have too much respect for it to talk them down. But if tbp will get back here and smack it out with us I'll do it. Twan and I have had great fun the last few years typing it out with the infamous tbp. May the BEST team win!!

Fan(who misses all the old posters from P-town... :( )

Edited by fanman

P.S.

By the way, where is PPride...I haven't seen his mouth...I mean name on here :(  ;) Just funnin PPride....

Turney...aka...PPride only gets on here during the week. I will not run down Portland. They have a great program and I have too much respect for it to talk them down. But if tbp will get back here and smack it out with us I'll do it. Twan and I have had great fun the last few years typing it out with the infamous tbp. My the BEST team win!!

Fan(who misses all the old posters from P-town... :D )

I agree with fan on this one. Portland is a very good program with great coaches. Maybe we can play a little better this time. Portland played extremely well last time...I expect us to this time. We'll see. After being picked 5th in our region by the coaches...who'd a thunk we would be in this position?