chatt. central

purplepounderfootball

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

purplepounder, u have just as much of a right to be on here as anyone. This site is for the fans, not the assistant coaches or the players anyways. Everyone is on here to state their opinions and you do it just as well as everyone else. For cornbread to say he is someone that helps out, but he can speak for the players that u see and talk to everyday and school. I think you have a better bead on what the players are feeling than a friday night volunteer., or even the assistant coaches for that matter. Let this continue to be what it is please, a good place for FANS to come in and state their opinion.

As far as my comments earlier, I am sorry if it sounded like I was saying Chatt Central's "program" is on the level of Maryville's. There is no way. I just believe personally that we as good a team as they are THIS year when we are healthy and clicking on all cylinders. So sorry if I offended the Maryville legacy cause no one can take away from what you guys HAVE DONE. We are just here to try and stop it fromk happening this year. IF we win, we can definitely say we have beaten the best. IF not, we were beat by the best. Cleveland was overrated this year, but they beat us so we can't talk. But knox west got off good cause they had some key players out because of that big fight. They are never a sorry team. Region 4-4A is still and always will be probably the toughest conference in the state. But it is Wednesday, hump day. Two days to gameday, Rebels, the pounders are coming to play!!

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!

GO POUNDERS!

I hope the Pounders can pull this one off. Whether you win or lose, just remember, you've had a great season and should be very proud. You've come a long way in the past three years and should continue to improve. Put your heart and sole into the game Friday night and you should do well. And Coach Jones, keep the guys motivated like you have all season. I know you will. It's not over till the final buzzer goes off is the philosophy you've had all year and although you have lost some games, you've fought to the end. Good luck on Friday night.

GO CHATTANOOGA CENTRAL!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to predict any scores on the Central - Chatt. Central matchup next week?  Should be a good game.

gillyboat, you are a pathetic little Jacka$$. Why would you post something like that? to sound like an idiot? or to show your immaturity? Grow up you moron. Is it because we stomped your team? If so, its not our fault your team isnt as strong as ours! Go find you a life buddy!

Edited by mrebel171113

gillyboat, you are a pathetic little Jacka$$. Why would you post something like that? to sound like an idiot? or to show your immaturity? Grow up you moron. Is it because we stomped your team? If so, its not our fault your team isnt as strong as ours! Go find you a life buddy!

From one rebel to another. Some friendly advice. I think he is doing it to get a rise out of people. And in all honesty it seems to be working.