Smyrna VS. Lincoln County

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

i can read i know we were 4-7 and i can handle the truth, thank you very much. granted the freshmen team didnt tear people up, but euverard has a habit of turning very average freshmen teams into great senior classes once they reach their senior year. you guys arent exactly worldbeaters yourselves with your only significant win against hendersonville(6-5). so i will save myself the time eh?! i hope you are man to be on here after ya lose cuz you will be eating some big-time crow! and dont try to take the subject off the game, oakland's out smyrna is still in, or are you just in envy of oakland <_<

Edited by oakland2001

Guest region4fan

Yes, it is great. I am such a poor typist that when I get fired up on here that I make a million mistakes. Then I havre to correct them. i guess I need one of those voice activated computer programs, don't I?

You right about quality wins however we can't help it if some of the teams we play

have losing records such as 4 and 7!

Region I thought it would be you that got this going again but I'm sure you will pile on me here some where to back up oakland!

Im telling you Smyrna is going to win this game and this is not just bs talk I really think everything is lining up for us. I think oakland playing them close will not awaken them but give them cause to doubt "how could we nearly get beat by a 4-7 team we beat by 51 earlier?'

If Smyrna gets this offense going they can score on anybody

gallatin 35 points

hendersonville 24 points

brentwood 24 points

oakland 28 points

There is not one once of fear of LC on this team as matter of fact they believe they are better and will prove it this friday.

Guest Oakland

your right they shouldnt fear LC, cuz if they do they shouldnt even show up to the game, what gets me is why are you worrying yourself with oakland when ya got lincoln on friday? smells like envy to me..............

Guest region4fan

If Smyrna is such a champion, why did it take them til overtime to beat a 4-7 team like us? You know one who lost their starting QB before half-time and had to put a freshman in at free safety. You know the same team with only 31 players.............but had 3 hurt?? Man, if it took you that long to take us down as sorry as we are in your opinion.............man, yall must be pretty pathetic!

yea i wanted to stay home friday and do my hair but since we didn't go 4-7 I must go on!

By the way you started this-----------------------------------------------------------------but isn't it fun!

By the way i am serious about people around oakland being concerned about the zone lines and oakland getting shafted and hurting the program. Some are concerned they are tilting the table to get Siegel going as soon as possible.

The Riverdale,gallatin (they cheat you know <_< ) brentwood and even the oakland game have made this team tough they would not have found a way to beat oakland without the previous games.

CAT82 do you realize that u guys have scored 327 points to LINCOLN CO.. 485 in 11 games that 44 points a game average for LINCOLN CO. and 27.7 points a game for u guys.LINCOLN CO. opponets have scored 81 points against them to your opponents 188 . thats 7.3 points a game on LINCOLN CO. defense and 17 points a game against your defense. just thought you would want to know that . i dont know how the game will turn out but bein a 2003 LINCOLN CO. grad. and 3 yrs of LC football i gotta go with LC in this one . it may be close , i just hoope to see a good game played with alot of sportsmanship....

GO LINCOLN CO. BEAT THOSE DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why we will win you don't sharpen a sword by rubbing it against a pillow (not that the teams you played are pillows Im making an analogy so stay with me)

but it is sharpened by rubbing against stone i think close games even an ot game recently will help us tremendously

I have no doubt lc is extemely good but its set up perfect for smyrna