Huntingdon(1) vs. Chester County(3)

htown03

I'm not going to make any predictions on this game. But I am going to say that I know my boys will give it all they've got right down to the final buzzer! With so many Eagles hurt or sick, of course it's going to put a damper on their spirits, but I think this is the time for CC to really pull together and show how diverse they are and that they don't rely on just one person to win the game. I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that the Eagles can pull off a big win in Huntingdon Friday night. They just need to raise the intensity!! Good luck to both teams and pray for no more injuries!! HIT 'EM HARD EAGLES!!

Ambition is that grit

in the soul which

creates disenchantment with

the ordinary and

puts the dare into dreams!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one bashes milan supporters for opening up topics asking how people think milan will fair against westwood.. :) and then asking how people think milan will do against humboldt...

no sarcasm there..

And you rarely hear anyone bashing Milan about those "Who has/is the best..." topics that have become so prevalent on the forum either. But I do agree about there being too many threads for this game...there are like 3 or 4. We should've all stayed on one.

I feel that the game will be alot closer than everyone thinks. I know both teams have improved. The question is in what areas. Chester Co. has really improved offensively. Their defensive secondary is also greatly improved. CC's quarterback has looked as good as any QB I have seen this year the last two games! What areas has Huntingdon improved in the most?

ok when we stop the run what do we look for? the slant and the bubble screen stick out. all parish has to do is get it in a 30 mile radius for weathers to catch it! you are right about cc having to stop the run and pass both, but i think when we stop the run that our db's will have a break out game or hope they have a break out game.

let me see....what have they not improved in. Last week at the end of the 2 of the last 3 games Huntingdon has played the opposing team had less than 30 yards by the end of the 3rd quarter. The last 3 games they had a shutout at halftime. Against two teams that pass the ball about 40 times per game they gave up no passing touchdons. Their offense line is averaging about 30 pancakes per game the last 3 games. This past week they graded out the best they have all year. They had 3 running backs right at 100 yards the last 2 games. 420 yards rushing last week with 60 passing and a touchdown as well. That is how they have improved. Hopefully it will stay that way this week.

Just wanted to know what yall thought about the up-coming game friday night.

CC stopped the run pretty well earlier in the year, but Hunt killed them with the Play action. Look for CC to have an answer for that this week. If CC can stimy the run game again this week look for a close game. Go Eagles!!!!

im tired of everyone overrating the huntingdon d i mean come on i've seen better hitting in a flick........they stink at reading the pass routes come on at least put us up against someone that is going to hurt us not put us to sleep.....im getting tired of all this crap so please give them the credit they deserve ........ none.......thank you goodbye

Edited by robjim

Huntingdon will win this one and big. I hope they continue to build confidence by winning big so we can see a rematch with Milan. My advice to Huntingdon if they do get a second chance at Milan is Pound The Rock, long drives to eat up clock. Milan is a quick stike team and their speed will kill you. First things First take care of business so we can see the rematch in 4th round.

im tired of everyone overrating the huntingdon d i mean come on i've seen better hitting in a jenna jamenson flick........they stink at reading the pass routes come on at least put us up against someone that is going to hurt us not put us to sleep.....im getting tired of all this crap so please give them the credit they deserve ........ none.......thank you goodbye

Ya'll come ;)