thrill22

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

purplepounderfootball Posted on Nov 12 - 11:25 AM

two more days and the state is stunned in the biggest upset of the season

thanks for the extra motivation

motivation. the only motivation there be is having the privalege to play the game of football. let the game play out, then talk. both sides are talking trash not just one. both teams are very good teams and have the right to be there. it will not be but maybe 3 or 6 points different either way and it will not be a blow out. your not making anyone mad but yourselves and not the players. i know maryville doesnt read into this stuff and central doesnt neither. it will be a great game and a battle.

i don't think maryville will blow out chatt. central. the purple pounders have a lot of speed. maryville is the most disciplined and well executing team i've seen all year though...i think the home field and not knowing how to lose give maryville the edge...

maryville 27

chattanooga central 20

sorry purplepounderfootball, i really want to go with the region 4 team...but my brain takes my heart on this one.

I would love to see Melrose and Maryville both lose on the same weekend.\

I don't know much about the Maryville games, so good luck to chatt. central.\

I do know a lot about the HC and Melrose game, and I feel confident that the Tigers can win this game. HC will definitely have to play a great game, no doubt. It will be a great game, but the Tigers will win through their special teams advantage.

its cool eagle i understand. maryville is a good team and may very well beat central but like doc said it wont be by much either way. throughout this whole week all i have been saying is that central CAN pull the upset. iv never tried to make maryville sound less than they are, they are great...but beatable. i love my school and i love our football program and i have confidence in them and if its wrong to tell people how good they are and talk trash back to people that are doing the same then i guess im just wrong. if central was playing the titans i would pick them to win....get used to it im not ever gonna pick them to get beat. i think central will win in a very close game...if not then central will go home disappointed just like they would after any lose but you better believe i will still be a purplepounderfootball fan.

Edited by purplepounderfootball