Who are some of the best h.s. assistants?

tnvols98nc

Larry Ricker of South Greene has one of the best coaching staffs in the state behind him. Shawn Jones as the assistant. He is 2-0 as head coach filling in for Ricker in his 2 absences. Adam Hansel as offensive coordinator. Neal Ricker has the control over D. Mike Neas (A former pro) and Tony King help with the line. Robbie Cordwell works with special teams.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Wampler from Campbell County is easily one of the best assistant coaches in Tennessee.  He has went to school after school building winning programs, and with just a few more games he will have greatly contributed to the first winning season in Campbell Co. history.  Coach Wampler will be a great head coach very soon.  I know he has changed the way i play the game.

825356190[/snapback]

Ask him about getting into a fight with his head coach at one of his coaching stops.

No doubt that Lee Hammonds the OC of Gatlinburg-Pittman High School is amoung the top assistants.

825414664[/snapback]

He must really be a really good coach, because I have been hearing about him from everyone. Is he the son of The Coach Hammonds? Seems like I've heard people talk of him five or six times this year alone....... I agree, He is def. one of the top assistants in this state. thumb

Edited by Tazzeagle