D 2 Mr. football

bringit

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh and for the mr. football i dont think i should have been on it either..... austin or nick could have got on it before me. and if i had to pick a QB, i would pick John Mark Braswell from ECS. the dude has a cannon and he makes good decisions. i was at the vandy camp and he was one of the top QB's there.

well if you read what i said i also said i thank #77 should win . And it is nothing to you #8 you have come a long way from last year and i did not mean what i said befor in a bad way. I just think #34 and #4 were a awsome back fild and they should been voted on. I am not trying to make this sound bad ,just saying what i think. Good like to catholic make it on more then last year.

I posted this on another thread:

Fisher - 115 of 188 (61.2%) for 1790 with 13TD and 4 INT. Thats 179/game and a rating of 159.7.

Mcrary - 123 of 231 (53.2%) for 1540 with 8TD and 9 INT. Thats 171/ game and a rating of 112.9.

Moore - 65 0f 135 (48.1%) for 1229 with 9TD and 6 INT. Thats 123/ game and a 137.7 rating.

The stats don't lie, Fisher was clearly the best qb this season. Plus, he was able to lead his team to a better record. He should win it this year like he should have last year.

i dont think theo desereves to be on this list, hes too slow, and he his ability to hit the hole perfectly just isnt there. no offense to theo or any of the other backs listed, but i really think that it is ashame to see casey newsom left off this list. He has been tremendous all season, the eagles would probally be in about the same situation as the irish of father ryan, had it not be for casey this year. good work casey! sad to see you didnt make this list.

My picks:

Michael Fisher, MBA

Corey Mills, Christian Brothers

Every player is very deserving for the honor, and cases could certainly be made for Townsend and Santi. But when it comes down to it, the key to winning is name recognition, and these two players have received the most attention. Being nominated in the past helps, too.

My picks:

Michael Fisher, MBA

Corey Mills, Christian Brothers

Every player is very deserving for the honor, and cases could certainly be made for Townsend and Santi. But when it comes down to it, the key to winning is name recognition, and these two players have received the most attention. Being nominated in the past helps, too.

There is no question those two will win, for a variety of reasons.