macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

Hey floppy eared friend,

They are never going to get it finished. They can't find the money to finish it. They county can't bring in enough revineu. They have no industry, no factorys and they voted out the uranium plant which would have brought in $10 mil a year.

Maybe they'll move Fleetwood to Hartville, LOL. Nestle Water is All WE NEED> ssshhhh.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The revenge played a part, but it was more Peetown thinking they had it in the bag.

Maybe Portland did think they had it in the bag. The two games started out the same. Why wouldn't they end the same. But I was on the TC side and I heard the boys talk all that week how no one believed they could win and how they were really embarrassed the way they played the first time and how they intended on doing something to gain a little redemption to their self pride. This game is different. SC thought that they could have won the game and thought they should have. I bet they are determined this time to score when they get in the redzone. And ask the Portland fans and the Trousdale fans which game is more important. If Smith would have beaten TC in the quarters last year, which would have set in the minds of the players more. When they beat SC 29-6 for the region championship or when they lost to them. If Smith beats you guys you will understand that the title of Region Champions don't mean anything if you can't repeat it in the playoffs. And revenge does have a great deal to do with it. I've seen it work.

What about when TC faked the field goal. Even I thought they were going to kick it. TT took the snap and pitched back to Satterfield, then TT goes out in the flat, Satt just lobed it to TT for the first down from about the 5 yard line. The next play was a penalty. I forget the yards and down, But Satt throws TT a pass and he is one on one. TT made just one great move on the Peetown player, leaving the him scratching his butt and TT scores the go ahead TD.

MAN, WHAT MEMORIES!!!!

(You should be rootin for us Pee, now I going to make ya pay)

I remember that game as well. What a play on the fake field goal. I read in the paper that TT messed up the play and wasn't supposed to go out for a pass. Good thing for us that he did because Satterfield was fixing to get clocked. And that move TT made to get into the endzone. Oh my. I don't know if you MC fans saw the TC game last year but he had what I believe is the best punt return I have ever seen for a touchdown. And talking about punt returns, I don't know if any of you all are old enough to remember but back in like the early 70's late 60's can't remember the year that Mo Celsor returned a punt against Lafayette and everyone for Lafayette said he stepped out of bounds but he won the game with it with like 45 seconds to go in the game. That was a great game between MC and TC. Wish you boys were old enough to remember that one.

Cant wait till tomorrow!! Got my cowbells and shakers ready to support my boys!!! Everyone has talked smack about yall all year how we are "just lucky". We know yall aint "just lucky" so prove it (once again) tomorrow and PLUCK A NIGHT CHICKEN!! Good luck to both teams!!! B) Gotta be be nice!! Even though i hope SC loses im still gonna say good luck!! Whoever wins ill be supporting yall!! :)