macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

Hats off to Macon County fans. I went through Lafayette the other night and you guys had signs in lots of the businesses. Looks good. I love to see the whole town get behind the team.

THANKS TCHS, WE'RE PROUD OF OUR BOYS AND WANT TO MAKE SURE NO MATTER HOW THE YEAR ENDS, THEY HAVE PLAYED GREAT FOOTBALL ALL YEAR AND WE COULDNT BE PROUDER OF THEM OR FOR THEM! B)

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT THINK ILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP A WINK TONIGHT.....LOL I DONT KNOW IF ILL BE ABLE TO WAIT TILL TOMMORROW NIGHT TO GO TO THE FIELD, MAY HAVE TO GO AND CAMP OUT....LOL.....JUST J/K....BUT I KNOW I WILL HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING. JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO SC, HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO THE JUNGLE AND HOME AGAIN. SHOULD BE A VERY EXCITING GAME....CANT WAIT. OK TIGERS.....YA'LL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND GET SOME SLEEP, THEN TOMORROW GET UP, GET FIRED UP AND LETS GET ONE GAME CLOSER TO FINISHING THIS THING. WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT, BUT NO MATTER WHAT, YA'LL HAVE PLAYED WITH SKILL AND TOTAL, TOTAL HEART....AND WE COULDNT BE PROUDER OF YOU. GOOD LUCK BOYS WE'RE BEHIND YA ALL THE WAY!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THOSE TIGERS, LOVE THOSE TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturdays Headline reads as follows:

It was a chilly Friday night on November 21, 2003. A day that will live in infamy for every man, woman, and child in Middle Tennessee. Pat Parker field in Lafayette, TN hosting two powerhouse teams in a do or die matchup, the stands spilling over into the streets with people nervously and eagerly awaiting to see young men trade bonecrushing hits and running like the wind. Smith County, almost too sad to write about was not prepared for what happened. Macon County steeped in confidence, intestinal fortitude, and raw explosive power did something we had never seen before. Women hid their children's faces, grown men wept, broadcasters somehow became silent. The Tigers with their razor sharp claws ran down the wounded owls and feasted on their delicate fowl meat. The Tigers were stronger, smarter, faster, and just plain tougher than the opposition. Macon County scored four unanswered touchdowns to win the game 28-0. The frozen tundra of Pat Parker field has never seen a devouring game like this in history nor will it ever in the future.

Saturdays Headline reads as follows:

It was a chilly Friday night on November 21, 2003.  A day that will live in infamy for every man, woman, and child in Middle Tennessee.  Pat Parker field in Lafayette, TN hosting two powerhouse teams in a do or die matchup, the stands spilling over into the streets with people nervously and eagerly awaiting to see young men trade bonecrushing hits and running like the wind.  Smith County, almost too sad to write about was not prepared for what happened.  Macon County steeped in confidence, intestinal fortitude, and raw explosive power did something we had never seen before.  Women hid their children's faces, grown men wept, broadcasters somehow became silent.  The Tigers with their razor sharp claws ran down the wounded owls and feasted on their delicate fowl meat.  The Tigers were stronger, smarter, faster, and just plain tougher than the opposition.  Macon County scored four unanswered touchdowns to win the game 28-0.  The frozen tundra of Pat Parker field has never seen a devouring game like this in history nor will it ever in the future.

Hey sbrawner.......WAKE UP!!!!!!!

B)

( It sounded good at the beginning, though.)

Edited by PPride