Running game of Huntingdon

htownfan

Always shoot for the moon if you miss youll at least be amongst the stars. :D

Im always wary of the pats on the back! They sometimes turn to daggers.

Stangfan youre a good person. We want the best for all the kids. Sometimes the system just bothers me. I'm not just talking about Huntingdon Im talking about ALL programs that milk these kids for their own purposes.

Anyway.....................GO STANGS!!!!

Edited by REIGNY DAYZ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many times do coaches take advantage of their players. They will promise them things and then in the end not follow through. The WIN becomes more important than everything else. The coaches that really care about their players will want them to productive in life after sports. How many coaches take the time to see how their players are doing in the classroom or acting in the halls? To me the best thing that someone could say about an athlete would be to praise them for their work in the classroom and for the respectfull way they act in public. Schools have a long list of "hometown heroes" that are just that "hometown". They never advance to the next level because they did not get it done in the classroom or in their social life they made the wrong choices. These are the areas that a coach should stress the importance of. Don't lead a kid on and then dump him or her like yesterdays trash. Their is more to life than sports and the WIN.

Again, another McKenzie Rebel sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

You know darn good and well if we were ranked up there w/ Milan or if we had beat Huntingdon and Lewis Co., you would be talking the talk.

The old saying is "If you can't walk the walk, Don't talk the talk". Well our walk ended last Friday night.

I apologize for the above remarks and please don't think all McKenzie supporters are like that.

If I was Milan or Huntingdon, I would be proud to talk about our players. But I would not belittle one another.

V & T, not too bad for someone with a 3rd grade education. :lol:

Show me where thriller keeps bringing it up and claiming H'don can beat Milan. Of all the H'don fans on this board, he is one of the classiest there is.

shelly Posted: Nov 18 - 09:40 AM

MilanDawg2004 Obviously you haven't been reading Thriller's posts or you'd know what he was talking about. He was referring to the fact that a Milan person said Bell was classless because he referred to the CC player as "kid" because he didn't know his name. Think before you speak and you'll sound a lot better. 

I 'preciate it.

You know darn good and well if we were ranked up there w/ Milan or if we had beat Huntingdon and Lewis Co., you would be talking the talk. 

The old saying is "If you can't walk the walk, Don't talk the talk".  Well our walk ended last Friday night. 

I apologize for the above remarks and please don't think all McKenzie supporters are like that. 

If I was Milan or Huntingdon, I would be proud to talk about our players.  But I would not belittle one another.

V & T, not too bad for someone with a 3rd grade education. B)

Really though. I was on the KY education system: 3rd Grade in KY equals a PhD!

The old saying is "If you can't walk the walk, Don't talk the talk".  Well our walk ended last Friday night. 

If I was Milan or Huntingdon, I would be proud to talk about our players.  But I would not belittle one another.

V & T, not too bad for someone with a 3rd grade education. B)

Really though. I was on the KY education system: 3rd Grade in KY equals a PhD!

No, you got it wrong. 2nd grade is PhD. 3rd grade is 30 and above in KY.

I thought you went to school in a White House. Thank goodness for Coloring 101, 200, 300, and Coloring 400 in Tennessee or you may not have made it.

I still think McKenzie should annex the Huntingdon Wal-Mart and everything within a mile radius.

I have not seen Rod Smith play and I can only say that Donald, with good health, will become better and I didn't see much lacking except being overshadowed (by the media) to talk about Bell this year. I have also heard that Donald has great character which will get him further in life than 4.5 speed.

I have not heard much about Bell's off the field behavior. Which may say alot (NO SMOKE, NO FIRE) I thought the picture of him in the Jackson Sun posed a bad image but what else would you expect from a paper that doesnt give much credit to athletics outside Madison County. My guess you will still get the phone calls asking to purchase a subscription regardless.

Any Mustangs want to comment, not criticize?

Edited by wannab

Hey wannab.....Who are U? Where are U from.... Terrance Bell is a very well liked all around, intelligent individual with class. Every football player has a little cockiness in them. Have you ever played FOOTBALL? Your probably judging him because he listens to Tupac HUH? Did you know that Tupac was a great poet and they study his lyrics and poetry at UC Berkley and other major universities. Your probably just an ol' country(hick) boy that don't understand where someone is coming from. You painted yourself a bad picture by stereotyping someone. I've never had to make a reply on this board to someone, but you need to keep your negative comments to yourself, UNDERSTAND? :D

Hey wannab.....Who are U? Where are U from....  Terrance Bell is a very well liked all around, intelligent individual with class. Every football player has a little cockiness in them. Have you ever played FOOTBALL?  Your probably judging him because he listens to Tupac HUH?  Did you know that Tupac was a great poet and they study his lyrics and poetry at UC Berkley and other major universities.  Your probably just  an ol' country(hick) boy that don't understand where someone is coming from. You painted yourself a bad picture by stereotyping someone.  I've never had to make a reply on this board to someone, but you need to keep your negative comments to yourself, UNDERSTAND?  B)

I never once sterotyped anyone. I never said anything negative. I didn't call anyone cocky. If you read my post it states, "The PICTURE posed a bad image," just like getting your picture made with your tongue hanging out. If anything was said negative "IT WAS AN INSULT TO THE JACKSON SUN" I thought they could have published a better picture.

I cannot help it if you read more into my posts than what is intended. I simply asked a question and asked for COMMENTS not CRITICISM the later of the two is what you gave me.

I had no Idea that he listens to TUPAC SHAKUR or anything about UC Berkley and other universities and what does that have to do with it anyway.

It appears that you made a comment contained in the first part of your post. "Terrance Bell is a very well liked all around, intelligent individual with class." Which is all I asked for, comments.

I also stated "NO SMOKE, NO FIRE" which means that I had not heard anything bad so that should speak well for him.

Edited by wannab