Lewis County Band

footballfan07

Ya'll are right it is tacky for the band to play with the other team on offense. No class. But you know what? We don't care if you all collectively poot to the tune of Rocky Top. Next week, it won't matter. I'm sure your band director is crazy, they all are, but then somebody needs to explain to him that the offending team can be penalized ( also with artificial noise makers) it happened last year down at Crockett County. They threw about 4 15 yard penaltys against Marshall County for blowing a train whistle. :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to say congradulations to the Lewis County Band for an undefeated season. 1-0. Way to go. We knew you could doit. You knocked off the highly forceful McKenzie Rebels last night and sent them home packing. Everybody was sayin how yall would never win this game but you never gave up. Now I'm not sure how we'll be next year tho. We are losing alot of size and our #1 Flute player, along with our drummer. What will we do? I think that band director Tracey Luna will be traveling to Huntingdon on Tuesday to get a scouting report on their band while they practice. Well good luck to all band members next week, and remember don't ever give up.......or in yalls case, never stop playing. Oh yeah, I really liked the defensive scheme you pulled Luna. That really messed them up. Work hard this week band.

LCHS Band: 24

McKenzie Rebels: 7

MVP 11-14-03: Drummer Kyle Haywood

Co-MVP: Flutist Natasha Hensley

Edited by RoyDMercer

Aight since Roy is givin out his mvp award i would jus like to give out my first ever nemi awards in football.

Drummer Kyle Haywood gets my main nemi award jus cuz he do it all for th tippi ti's

A close second was Wendalllllll Doreeeeee has for ever song we played he contiued to dance. Great Job Wendalllll Doreeeee and if you keep up th hard work you could be my main nemi. Keep it real and do it for th tippi ti's

Tracy Luna has recied th Main Nemi Band Director of th Year and I heard Tennessee Vols were recruiting him because of th great excitement he brings as he leads Rocky Top. Keep it up Mr. Luna

Aight since Roy is givin out his mvp award i would jus like to give out my first ever nemi awards in football.

Drummer Kyle Haywood gets my main nemi award jus cuz he do it all for th tippi ti's

A close second was Wendalllllll Doreeeeee has for ever song we played he contiued to dance. Great Job Wendalllll Doreeeee and if you keep up th hard work you could be my main nemi. Keep it real and do it for th tippi ti's

Tracy Luna has recied th Main Nemi Band Director of th Year and I heard Tennessee Vols were recruiting him because of th great excitement he brings as he leads Rocky Top. Keep it up Mr. Luna

Wadata,

Now it makes sense why Lewis County's band played while McKenzie was on offense.

"They don't know no better".

p.s. Huntingdon's band won't play while your QB is calling signals.

I dont want to start anything because i know we lost and im not makin excuses, but lewis county fans (band members) have no class at all. I dont know about the players and whether they have class, but the lc fans were sayin all this stuff and you know you dont have class when your band plays while the opposing teams offense is on the field. The fans would cuss and say remarks about how Mckenzie isnt worth a d**m. Correct me if im wrong, but when mck beat lewis co 2 years ago 42-14 or last year in a 16-13 game i dont remember our fans saying comments similar to the ones lewis co. fans said. So, the lewis co. fans need to grow up and show some class and get ready for a beating next week vs. huntingdon.