Lewis County Band

footballfan07

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Luna, Band Director for the Lewis County High School Band has been named Tenneesse Titans High School football coach of the week after leading the Panthers on a very convincing victory over McKenzie this past Friday Night. Congradulations Mr. Luna on this accomplishment.

Aww wah wah wah.....You MO-rons remind me of that song....."Naggin"......why don't yall just cry.....you are starting to make me bad....you talked smack about us and now your gonna talk about our band. Wait our crowd cheered....are you gonna cry about that too...."your crowd was cheering and your band kept on playing, it was very distracting to our PATHETIC team and we lost" lol.....Yall really are MOrons....just shut up....your making yourselves look bad. In fact you guys are so pathetic...you shouldn't even be able to speak the words Lewis County Panthers.....lol....this thread is a joke, Coacht or another moderator should close this one. GO PANTHERS!!!

Oh yea Chucky.....funny......hahahaha. Ok look at this closely Mckenzie fans.....&*^&You*^&^Are*&^*All(*&(*Flamers!!!

Edited by LCpanthers95

Does the Lewis County Band know when to stop...in the mckenzie game they played all during 3rd and 4th quarter...this is rude and distracting to the players..lc should have been pentalized

What would that penalty been called. I wonder if they would have ejected Mr. Luna if he wouldn't have stopped.

OK, Lewis county fans, listen to me. I'm a neutral observer. I was at the game.

You whipped McKenzie. That was clear.

But I noticed the band was playing everytime McKenzie had the ball in the 2nd half. Your band isn't very large and had absolutely no effect on the game. I think the McKenzie fans will admit that. But common courtesy says you just don't do that.

Your band director should know better.

Good luck against Huntingdon.

It wasnt common courtesy for the band to do that, but don't put the blame of that of every Lewis Countian. You really have to know our band director. That guy is crazy. I'm not even joking. He probly didn't even know there was a game last night, it was a competition. Sorry

Our band is all that good and they are definately not loud so it didn't have a factor in the game but our band director is a nut anyways. We'll probly need that tune next week, it might put some kind of a good beat in our head after the game. As you can see, there's no one on here talkin how we're gonna win so theres no need for bashing this week.