Lewis County Band

footballfan07

I: The lady in red walked past me and winked... She cursed everyone else on the sideline but winked at me. What can this mean!?

II: I am really sorry about this band issue bringing what was otherwise a civil situation into a nasty one but truly, I have never heard this complaint before? Our band always plays during the game. So dees the Pride of the Southland Band and The Million Dollar Band and every other college band? We have played many games where the band plays all night long. I have great respect for the McKenzie program but this is where we would have to agree to disagree about this being tacky and classless.

III: As Roy D. Mercer has so succintly stated twice in this thread. To you Mustang fans that are predicting the demise of the Panthers, are we disagreeing? We know we are no match for your team but even so, the band will play on even after the season ends.

IV: I have actually teared up with Mr. Luna cranks em into a rendition of "Danny Boy."

V: Congratulations to McKenzie on a great season and I know you will be right back in the thick of things next year. Good luck to Huntingdon and we pray everyone has a safe trip to and from Panther Stadium.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talkin about classless, yall are the ones who had fans and more fans come over to the lewis co. side acting like they were God's gift to earth. That's classless. Lady in Red, thats classless. The players standing outside of the locker room and staring down people, thats classless. Your fans coming to LC side and tryin to start crap they couldn't finish, thats classless. Your fans coming to our side and sayin that we wouldn't win and wait til the 2nd half cause it won't even be close, well....thats hilarious. Looks like it went the other way around. When yall beat LC last year, yalls fans harassed and tried to rub it in even more after the game when our fans were leaving. Did we this year? If there was any there wasn't much, but we should have. And finally, there hasn't been one person to say we would beat Huntingdon. Everyone knows they have much much more talent than we do.

I heard that Mr.Luna and the lady in red are going to meet on firetower 3:30 monday.

I think that was me and roberson, oh wait he's scared. lol Well I would really like to thank the band and Capt. Robert Rawdon (yea he's the one who gets all the kisses from that one girl). To clear some things up Natasha Hensley isn't in the band anymore. Mr. Fain (who Stephen Hensley supposobly threatened) told her she was too fat to be in it. I wish Steve-O would of socked him one. But my MVP goes to Josh Head for just being goofy and having fun. He blows that tuba (or whatever it is) hard. He gives it all he has and leaves everything in the stands. He is the perfect example of a team player. And for the person who mentioned Wendall, I would like to say he's not in the band either. I happened to be standing near the gate when he walked in and overheard him saying and I quote "my dad gave me money just for that". I figure some nice man thought he was a bum and paid for him to get in. My tackle of the night goes to Eric "Guns" McKnight, he really laid it to LaRue. LaRue gave him a good shoulder but "Guns" spear was just astonishing. Keep it real Tracy...Straight Thuggin. Hold it tight for all the Nemi's across the stizate. :lol:

It seems that during the Huntingdon-Mckenzie game, when one of our ball boys had gone to the Mckenzie side some fans Told him to get his (cuss words here) back across the field where he belonged. All teams have good fans and bad fans as people can tell by the boards. I only hope that next week both sides and both bands will act like they need to, and leave the playing to the coachs and the players. I won't be like others and say that we will win, All I will say is I pray for safety for both teams and Good luck Stangs.

mckenzie fans listen ! our band is notorious for making its own rules , i remember one year 1997 we were playing martin westview in the playoffs our coach had to tell the band director to stop playing.. they were playing while our offense was trying to call the plays !! ... you know what happened ? the band director loaded up the band and went to the bus,,,,the lchs band makes its own rules their crazy minstrels their rogues,, can you believe the gall of our coach,,,, i remember it well that cool crisp night, right in the middle of a harrowing rendition of rocky top,,, or was it danny boy.. oh well

as far as mvp i will go along with the drummer,, but co mvps has to go to the girls on the flag team they really get down when they play louie louie