OR vs. DB as guaranteed!

91statechamp

As predicted the WILDCATS will travel to DB. When and where bud and Skunk, how many and what do you want on them. Booker's hurt so we may be in for a long night but should be a great game, and to you guys from KNOX CENTRAL, in 90 you guys did a great job of finishing it in the playoffs. THE CHOKE IN NEYLAND STADIUM, then again you have no home field advantage at your place. 91 we kicked that tail twice. So don't talk trash till you get a ring BOYS!! 42-41, 22-19.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would bet the farm it wont be DB 35-14. Im a big DB fan, so I hope we win, but I wouldn't expect it will be a score like that. Someone hasn't seen DB & OR play before I guess. I would be very happy with a 1 point win. These games usually come down to the loser just running out of time.

I heard that Booker was injured. But If he doesn't play I still expect the same type of game. Oak Ridge is a lot deeper than just one player. Their a great team, maybe the best in the state right now. I noticed after he went out of the game Fri. night, Oak Ridge broke the game wide open. That should tell you something right there.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Hey 91Statechump, It's about time you came back out of your hole, guess you been busy watching your highlights from 1991, I bet they did not include the "CHOKE AT THE SHIP" against Paducah or the choke at Lincoln County a year or so before the one at the mighty ship, boy what a home field advantage you guys had on that fateful Saturday with all of East TN. to see, but then again when you you only play Karns and Campbell County at home I guess that makes the home field advantage pretty special. 49-14 CENTRAL BOBCAT

WaCoJaCo, nothing against the Cats of Oak Ridge, hope you guys win just responding to 91Statechamp's constant babbling because he can't forget 49-14. CENTRAL BOBCAT

Once again did you win the state that year...NO. You choked, Todd always did, so did Kippy, so did Brad. You guys drilled us in 90 but you know what your screen name isn't statechamp90, it should be "Couldn'tfinishbobcat." Or maybe "semifinaljinx". Champions like us finish........IN THE PLAYOFFS something you don't know about,...................AND NEVER WILL as long as you got to play Maryville, because that my choking friend is once again a semi-final L.

91statechamp,

Is this fun or what? D-B vs. Oak Ridge, the way things are supposed to be. Region 1 Champ vs. Region 2 Champ.

And I get some Big Ed's Pizza, delivered!...what do you like on your pizza 91statechamp?, cause this is a shared event, you know; what about it bud, what flavor do you prefer?

Has Booker had a history with the shoulder? Truly hope he's ok.

Roll Tribe Roll