Predictions on Carver-Milan game?

bulldawg#2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Milan comes into the game over confident like the Mitchell game last year, it will be an upset. Milan, you must take this game serious. Carver will come to play. If Milan wins this game, they will win it all. This will be the best defense you will face this year. If Carver can't stop Milan, noboby else can.

If Milan comes into the game over confident like the Mitchell game last year, it will be an upset. Milan, you must take this game serious. Carver will come to play. If Milan wins this game, they will win it all. This will be the best defense you will face this year. If Carver can't stop Milan, noboby else can.

I have also heard that from others. Carver is the real deal and Milan better come to play.

OK.....everyone is saying that Milan won't have much of a running game or passing game b/c of the noseguard. Well our game plan is to see how their plan works when they get hit. We will run right up the middle with ricky goff and see what the 175 lb. noseguard does with him....Goff is 210..running a 4.5 and benching 410...oh..don't get in his way.........dawgs win with 245 yds rushing

Good luck dawgs!!!,

Your number one fan

Carver is the most athletic team I have seen in tenn. in 7 yrs of coaching here. they have some tend. by formations which I am sure Milan knows by studying tape and scouting reports. You must make them drive a long way and not give up big plays. We blocked two punts to set up two short drives. this is an area milan can have an advantage. But it will be a hard fought close game.

Guest MilanBulldog

I think this game could be close. Two powerful offenses against two stingy defenses. If this game comes down to special teams (which it could), Milan will have the edge. It's these seniors last game at Johnnie Hale Stadium win or lose. Sic 'em, Dawgs!

My prediction: Milan 28. Carver 14

Edited by MilanBulldog