This is the truth!

joecowboy

After seeing both players play on numerous accounts it is obvious to me that Shane Dansby is by far the better player.He is more athletic, can shoot,rebound block ,and yes i dare say dunk better than the birdman. dont get me wrong tyler is good but Dansby is way better. I mean, just think if Dansby had the supporting cast like tyler does,Harpeth wpuld win state easily.He is not lazy like tyler is on the latter part of the ball(defense) and is much more than a 1 dimensional playerthan the infamous TYLER SMITH. I hear the team to beat is harpeth.I hear the have a new transfer name franky,or pal zavala i think. If they get any coaching they will be the team to beat.They are a bunch of rag tag mean machine crusin for a brusin billy bad bottoms.They will definitly be a state contender

Edited by joecowboy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, Dansby is good and has alot of talent, but isn't even the best player in his district. Harpeth should be better this year and might contend for the district championship. Depends on whether they play Dansby outside or inside. He's tough when he goes inside, but on the perimeter he might as well be an average 5'11 guard.

Hang on Cowboy!!!! Shane is a great high school player. He has comitted to Murray State and will be a great player in the OVC. But you are comparing him to a phyiscally better player. Tyler will play either in the SEC or ACC if he doesn't decide to go early if the opportunity arrises of course. Shane is a harder worker, and a better shooter....and a better attitude but if you are a college coach or scout you tell me what kid would you recruit.

warehouse, How can ou possibly say Dansby is a harder worker than t smiff? Your heart was in the right place with this post, but you obviously haven't seen the hours of shooting that tyler does every day. You can bet that you'll see his jeep (sittin on spinners) parked at the gym long after everyone else has gone home. People just don't understand that he didn't become one of the top 5 players in the nation over night. He's dedicated his life to becoming the best baller in the nation, and it seems like he gets better every time I see him.

As for the murray state phenom, joecowboy, you are a compplete idiot. Are you saying that every recruiter, every reporter, everyone in the state of Tennessee (besides u) is wrong and that we've simply overlooked Dansby? Be for real. I guess you'll just have to accept the fact that Tyler will embarrass every player in your area, evey night.

LEBRON WHO?

I've never seen Shane play so I'm not gonna run the kid down, but I doubt he is as good as Tyler. 5 Footer told you Tyler spends hours in the gym working on his game, and its true I have seen the jeep (on spinners) at the gym. If you are such a big fan of Shane then can you tell me whose recruiting him???