Best Sophomores?

bonesjk34

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beau Brown, a sophmore at McMinn Central is really good. He came out against CSAS and scored 30 points the first game...I think he is going to have a really good season, and a great two more years. I look to see him playing at a D-1 college after high school.

Go Beau!!

I have to agree, beau brown is AWESOME!!!! He really brings a lot to the table for the chargers and i hope and think that he will have a really good season.

I would have to agree that Brandon Wright is the #1 sophmore followed closely by Willie Kemp. After watching Kemp play Giles County in the substate, I knew right then that he was something special. For a freshman to come 3hrs and lead his team the way he did, that is nothing but pure enthusiasm and love of the game. As for Wright, leading his team to the State title, well that is all that needs to be said about that young man. I can't wait until January when Tyler Smith and Brandon Wright step on the same court. What a matchup that will be.

Wes Adams for McMinn Central is an excellent sophmore. He is averaging about 10 points a game and has the best basketball IQ. He played for the Tennessee Travelers 15 and under team this summer. As he matures he is going to be an excellent player. From what I understand he is already getting letters from Division 1 programs.

Yeah District 6AA is loaded with sophmore talent with Beau Brown leading the way. Adams is pretty good too and will improve a lot more considering his dad is a college coach. Javin Parsons for Tellico was all-district last year and has a bright future. Others are Sequoyah-Thomas Moses, Walker Valley-Lebron Caslin, Meigs-Marcus Million. Also in the Chattanooga area is Platvich for Baylor and CSAS has a talented sophmore I think his last name is Cable but not for sure.