Best Sophomores?

bonesjk34

I think Quinten Dailey,a freshman from East Literature, is looking big this year. The 6-footer has dominated frehman games. In the game against Mcgavock he scored 16 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 steals. Then came back, later that night, and and scored 8 points, 6 rebounds, and 2 steals in the win against Universityschool.

Edited by and1hoopa04

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: Yall better watch out for 2 sophmores in district 7AAA for lebanon high school Nick Manning and Britton Winfree.They have alot of talent and are very skilled. Seeing many minutes this year with the varsity of lebanon nick manning and britton will help the lebanon blue devils in years to come if not a state championchip their junior and senior year. :oB):o

• 2 weeks later...

The best sophomores are:

Brandon Wright

Pierre Niles...I have personally seen Memphis coaches looking at him as well as ASU, Murray State, etc

Thad Young...The sky is the limit for this kid, I think he is a better player actually than BWright just because he is playing much better competetion and eventually it will pay off...his dad was a professional and is teaching this kid a lot...I really like watching him play.