CoachT...PLease......

EastRidge010

:( PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS MAKE THIS FREE LIKE IT WAS BEFORE AGAIN U CAN TELL THERES NOT NEARLY AS MANY PEOPLE POSTING AS THERE USED TO BE AND I MISS TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL BEFORE IT STARTED PLEASE COACH T!!!!!!!! :(

I have to totally disagree CoachT on Monday set a new record with the most members on at one time the PLUS boards are doing very good with around 700 CoachT+ Members and more joining daily! CoachT Plus is only $12 a year thats $1.00 a month! Very well worth it for the Plus Boards, Chat Room, Private Messaging & your own CoachT.com email address.

LINK: CoachT Plus

I agree Sequatchie - CoachT is defintely well worth the little bit of money we pay for the pleasure to use this site, but I do understand EastRidge's problem. Now, I don't know if EastRidge is an adult or not, but to a young person it could be difficult to come up with the money - most kids don't have checking accounts or charge cards to pay for it - I do understand that some kids feel that way. However, I agree, as previously stated, that there should be a Plus part of CoachT. We get what we pay for. Look how nice this board looks. Look at the benefits. It is well worth it to me. I LOVE COACHT PLUS!! :(

B) PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS MAKE THIS FREE LIKE IT WAS BEFORE AGAIN U CAN TELL THERES NOT NEARLY AS MANY PEOPLE POSTING AS THERE USED TO BE AND I MISS TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL BEFORE IT STARTED PLEASE COACH T!!!!!!!! :o

Settle down #10... you'll be pitching soon enough! :justwrestle:

• 2 weeks later...