Huntingdon35 Lewis6

anonymousballer

Well, I wasn't ready for the season to be over. However, I am still VERY proud of the boys!!!! They are winers through and through. AS far as Huntingdon seeming to be in our huddles, well here is my opinion(worth absolutely zip)Why is that so hard to figure out? It wasn't the boys. Aren't we a little predictable? Anyone who has watched our tapes would know that we run right up the middle. Maybe after this , someone ill figure that out.Also , Coach Sharp............real nice article in that paper. Way to instill confidence. I love the Panthers, this I'm sure will get my rear end chewed by all , but I am by no means the only one who feels this way. Huntingdon........Congrats! Lewis County , don't let this get you down too much. You have so much to be proud of, and you let NO ONE down! Congrats for playing with heart, and playing a GREAT season!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all the field, stand and the press box on the visitor side was about the best I have seen anywere.

DonHaney we listened to the radio show after the game and just wanted to let you know we enjoyed it until we couldn't hear it any longer.

There was two much speed for Lewis Co. tonight and the only thing Huntingdon had to do was take the QB out of the game by putting alot of pressure on him

#16 Sharp. Very good QB. Needed a few more players around him. Should be a good QB in College were ever he goes.

Had a Lewis Co. fan come up to me after the game and he made a committ.

He said I don't think Huntingdon can be Milan.. After looking at him and thinking how dumb are you. I made the reply. At lease we will be playing

If the Huntingdon man handled Lewis Co. like they did what would Milan do to them?

FatMan you can seat on the Visitor side all you want to now. Or was that you that got kicked out of the ballgame when someone in the on Lewis Co. threw something at one of the Huntingdon players.

Congrads to Lewis Co. on a fine year. Go Mustangs

Sorriest officials I have ever seen and I don't know a lot about football. Besides the ref's, some of the LC players were taking cheap shots at Mustangs who went out on the home side of the field. And lets not forget the LC fan who thought it ok to throw something at a Mustang when he went out on that side of the field after making a big gain. You've really got a lot to be proud of, Lewis County.

I agree; The officials in this game couldn't have called it any worse. I don't know who hire these guys but anybody with any football knowledge knows they stunk it up. PITIFUL JOB OF OFFICIATING. Huntingdon played Lewis Co and the Refs but it still didn't affect the outcome. Contrats on the season LC. GO STANGS!

congrats to both teams.both teams played an outstanding game.

i am a lewis county fan to the end but i am ashamed of a bunch of so called lc fans.i'm talking about the sorry ones that started packing up and leaving befor the game was finished.your a digrace.if you cant stay for your team when the going gets tough why dont you just stay home! your bad for moral and that doesnt help the teams spirt.you disgust me!

the panters are an outstanding team!but coach sharp should try running into a wall a few times,cause thats all that happened when he sent the ball up the middle.acording to a newspaper article i read,he had already givin up against hunt.WHAT A GOOD COACH.he should have left with those digracful fans!

and to darkglow....YOU HAVE NO CLASS!

LEWIS COUNTY CAN BE PROUD.THOSE BOYS ARE ALL WINNERS IN MY HEART AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

Who was #19?????

#19 is Chris Donald, freshman fullback

As far as the LC band and fans sitting on the visitors side, I didn't think the band bothered any play whatsoever. The only time we had a false start penalty while the band was playing was our band. I really thought our band added to the atmosphere last night, GREAT JOB BAND. There might have been some LC fans sitting somewhere on the Huntingdon side but not close to where I was and I definately didn't hear them making a scene.

I am curious about what plays the Lewis county fans thought their coach should have called; he tried the regular offensive scheme, he tried drop back passes, he tried roll out passes. When the defensive players are getting in the backfield almost as quickly as the football is there is not much you can do.

I could not sit here and read this anymore. Coach Sharp is a great coach that is well respected all over the state. He has taken the Lewis County program and made it a contender every year. I have the utmost respect for him and the rest of the coaching staff.

The things that he said in the paper are the same things that coaches in all classifications say. Joe Paterno and Lou Holtz are some of the best at it. I firmly believe that he did not have that to say in the locker room. Having been in that same locker room with that same coach, I would never question his desire or his will to win for Lewis County. Anyone that would question Coach Sharp after what he has done for the program in Lewis County has no idea what Panther Pride is all about.

You have to understand what he said in the paper is common "coach talk".

Proud_LC_Father - Where were you when coach was winning 12 in a row this season. Now you want to criticize when Lewis county loses? Remember only one team will end the season with a win.

I live in Texas now and have just as much Pride in Lewis County as I ever had. This is the first year that I havent been able to attend a game since I moved to Lewis County in 2nd grade. I have keept up with every game via coacht.com. I am proud of the ways the boys have played this year. I think that the coaching staff got everything out of them that they could. They happened to run up on a more talented team last night.

Congrats to Huntingdon and Good Luck against Milan next week. I am sure that will be a barn burner.

Coach Sharp and the coaching staff - Keep up the good work. Thank you for leading these kids to heights that only a few teams in the state get to acheive. Time to start working towards next year.

Lewis County Seniors - Thanks for a great 4 years. You have taken the tradition of football in Lewis County to a new height. Remember once a Panther, always a Panther.

the more i think about ,i just cant understand how a coach can let his team down like that.for coach sharp to say the things he did about his own team is just unbelievable.yes hunt had an outstanding team and the better team won.thats the name of the game.but coach sharp,in that newspaper article ,showed me how good of coach he is. he didnt even have enough faith in his team to think that we could win.so why should our boys think that we could.it shows his coaching abilty.our boys had just as much chance at winning as the other team.how come he didnt give a statment like that to the lewis county paper??i've never tought much of coach sharp and he keeps reinforceing this fact by the stupid things he does and says.a good coach should always have faith in his team.its a good thing for our troops over seas that hes not in charge of them!

COACH SHARP YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE PANTHERS AND TO

LEWIS COUNTY!!!

YOU LOST THIS GAME NOT THE TEAM

Your remarks show's who is a disgrace to Lewis County is, LC Father. We just finshed in the final 8 in the STATE. There are alot of schools with more talent than we had that did not get to play last night. We lost to a very good team last night and the boys gave all they had, but that was not enough. We finshed the regular season undefeated for the second time in 3 years. Let's take a survey to see how many schools in Tennessee would love to have Coach Sharp heading their programs. We have not had a losing season in 10 years. Coach Sharp's record at Lewis County is 138 wins and 51 loses. You think you could have done better with the kids he has had. I doubt it! Also, please don't compare a football game to the war in Iraq. No ones lives will be affected by a game like they are affected by a WAR! You are the disgrace.

Edited by chucky