MILAN/HUNTINGDON PREDICTIONS?

milandawg21

TRAFFIC TIPS: there are actually 3 ways out of HHS, not 2.

The first two: 1.) take Mustang Dr. to Hwy 70 (East Main) and 2.) take Mustang Drive to Buena Vista, turn right, and come to the 4-way stop.

There is a third way though: When you leave the school, turn left on Buena Vista instead of right. After turning left from Mustang Dr., stay on Buena Vista and turn left on the first road you come to (Cotton Lane). Take this road until it ends on Hwy 70, then go left and you'll be headed towards town. You can take the bypass before you come to the business district.-- I would recommend taking the 1st ramp on your left to get on the bypass instead of taking the second ramp, which is after you drive under the overpass. You will be driving all the way around the Huntingdon bypass, but, by not turning left, you will miss most of the other traffic from Buena Vista at the 4-way.

I also expect police officers to be directing traffic at this game. I don't know why they weren't last, because I remember several times when cops did direct traffic after ballgames.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brink, you better be glad everyone at huntingdon high knows that you are an utter moron. The winner out of the west will win the state, in my opinion. Lipscomb is very beatable, they are very good as well. Lipscomb isnt as good as last year but they are as good as they seem. But knowing that you are a complete idiot, i would think that you would typically think something like this bc you know nothing of high school football. You couldnt make it through off season lifting so you QUIT. In my opinion, if i was you and knowing that i was a waste of oxygen and flesh, i would think to myself "why would anyone care to know my opinion on high school football because i was never good enough to paly it". this is one time it would be smart for someone to take my advice and keep your mouth shut before you let everyone on here know how idiotical you are.

Hey DCW don't forget that the hightlight reel that westtn is GOING to make will be TWICE as good as the one that Huntingdon has!!! Not trying to instigate or anything. ;)

I just couldn't remember it all !! Oh well, I vented, I'm done. Not that me or anyone else (from either town) is going to change anyone's feelings about it all anyhow.

Hey and Thriller, if people who come out of the side of the school that Buena Vista Road is on and turn left and the people who come out on the highway side turn right it would be better. What happened last time was a lock down due to people going both directions. That would help the flow of traffic. ;)

A cavalier pulling for a bulldog would be good. Since p.a. played here and milan and crockett did have a big showdown for a couple years there. Heck last week every team in 7-2a was at the carver/milan game....i cannot wait to play infront of all these people that will be at this game friday. it will be a game I will never forget. Good luck to earnest at auburn. Pull for rod to go to ole miss. Which is most likely to happen.