Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

THEN, our FRESHMAN 3rd string will be TAKIN' CARE of #77! If you haven't heard....our Freshman get in the game and SCORE! They were also undefeated this year and we would be happy to show you a little glimpse in to their past season!

well, i have unfortunate news to report. i played on the freshman team but didnt stay on varsity after our season..... we lost to Austin-East 20-16 in the second game of the year. we had the lead 16-12 at halftime but couldnt do anything in the second half.

But for the last game of the year we went over to their field and beat them 22-6. the team got better with experience.

BTW, we beat Anderson County 30-0 and i think they had some sophomores on their team..... i dont know if that says that our team is really good or anderson county's frsehman class isnt very good.

so we werent undefeated but it was a great season still.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Roadrunner....that's all fine! But when you say you want us to lose i can't help but assume you mean it! And we don't want ANYBODY....no matter what the reason, even if it's just for a good basketball game....saying they want us to lose.....then trying to cheer us on when we win! If you want us to lose....that's fine. I ain't mad at ya for that. But just don't sit with the Falcons and be fake about it. Sit with Macon and cheer them on if you don't want us to win! No harm meant....just the truth. As for pappa's comments.....that' ain't nothin but a bitter man tryin to take otu his aggression. I pay no attention to him! Ya'll be safe Macon fans!!! WELCOME TO K~TOWN!!!!!

1,2,3 CATCH SOMEBODY!!!

FYI: It's Maroon and Black!!!

Gheez girl, you can't take jokes can you. I was only being sarcastic, but I feel your pain. But in all honestly, I don't care if Fulton wins or lose. Since you said sit with the Macon County fans, Hey, I'll do that. I mean, I believe they will be bringing a lot of people to the game so of course there's going to be some Macon County fans mix in with Fulton fans. So I'll just sit in the middle and sit there in the cold freezing my butt off watching some high school football. Pigeon, you need to come down off of that high clould and learn how to take some jokes without getting bent all out of shape.

And actually, its Maroon, White, and Black. I know what their colors are because my sister walked the stage at Fulton and back then they didn't even have the Black color mixed in their colors. Fulton, not to long ago added the Black to its school colors. Since you know so much about Fulton go back and research that.

Pappa is just being funny too! You need to learn how to relax and quit getting all up tight over someone comments.

Edited by AERoadrunners

First of all.... I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Now to the boys.....

Play hard Friday night!!! STAY FOCUSED & DETERMINED!!!

I hope that ya'll and everyone heading up tommorrow have a safe trip..

WE GOT THE MAGIC KICK!! :)

Good Luck Falcons, but just a lil more luck to the TIGERS!

Well K-town MC is on the way you'll probably know it when they hit town, they got an unbelieveable send off, hope that stadium has plenty of seating because we're all coming!!!!!!!! AEroadrunner come on and set with us you'll be welcome!!!! Only 26hrs till kickoff!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!! GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!!

Well Roadrunner....that's all fine! But when you say you want us to lose i can't help but assume you mean it! And we don't want ANYBODY....no matter what the reason, even if it's just for a good basketball game....saying they want us to lose.....then trying to cheer us on when we win! If you want us to lose....that's fine. I ain't mad at ya for that. But just don't sit with the Falcons and be fake about it. Sit with Macon and cheer them on if you don't want us to win! No harm meant....just the truth. As for pappa's comments.....that' ain't nothin but a bitter man tryin to take otu his aggression. I pay no attention to him! Ya'll be safe Macon fans!!! WELCOME TO K~TOWN!!!!!

1,2,3 CATCH SOMEBODY!!!

FYI: It's Maroon and Black!!!

Gheez girl, you can't take jokes can you. I was only being sarcastic, but I feel your pain. But in all honestly, I don't care if Fulton wins or lose. Since you said sit with the Macon County fans, Hey, I'll do that. I mean, I believe they will be bringing a lot of people to the game so of course there's going to be some Macon County fans mix in with Fulton fans. So I'll just sit in the middle and sit there in the cold freezing my butt off watching some high school football. Pigeon, you need to come down off of that high clould and learn how to take some jokes without getting bent all out of shape.

And actually, its Maroon, White, and Black. I know my sister walked the stage at Fulton and back then they didn't even have the Black color mixed in their colors. Yall just not to long ago got the Black added to your school colors. Since you know so much about Fulton go back and research that.

Pappa is just being funny too! You need to learn how to relax and quit getting all up tight over someone comments.

Well you have fun with all that Roadrunners! You want Fulton to lose...that's all i hear. I heard from you that there's better teams in 3a and 4a that should be playin right now. That's fine. i think your gettin bent out of shape. I ain't caught up with you roadrunner. I was just saying....it makes sense that if you want the falcons to lose you probably shouldn't sit on our side! that's all! I ain't worried bout it! I KNOW who the Champions are! you'll find out.

GO FALCONS!!!

LOOK OUT FALCONS...TIGERS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!!!!!!!! they got an awesome send

off this evening from their devoted fans..i know there are a lot of them already there and more to come in the morning...i will be one of them..FALCONS you know the tiger is fierce, daring, and aggressive and likes to hunt at night...they catch their prey by surprise and then eats them...OH MY...lol......i wish you all good luck and a safe game....but more luck to OUR TIGERS......PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!! SHOW EM WHAT YA GOT TIGERS... :D

Notice Fulton only has one side to sit on so explain to me, where's Fulton side is? :D Girl you need to calm down and like I said, "I don't care if Fulton wins or lose!"

A lot of people said there are better teams in 3A and 4A that should be playing. I'm not the only one. But hey, Maryville won and yall won so what's to argue? Don't try to take something and assume that I want you to lose. I've been saying all along;"The Best of Luck to both teams" So is that saying, "Lose Fulton LOSE?" Come on now! You seem like the type of person that will cry your heart out if your school doesn't get what you're hoping for! I put like this, the winner of this game, MAcon County-Fulton, will win the Ship this year.

GOod Luck Tigers and Falcons. Hey, Macon County Fans, if there's no seats left in the center, I'll sit with cha

Edited by AERoadrunners