Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Listen up Tiger fans.... My good friend who is in Knoxville just told me that the parking is gonna be worse than Macon is. Better get there early . I know I will. Any comments or suggestions from Fulton PLEASE?

There are supposed to be signs up at Fulton...may be messed up due to the weaher. But next to the football field is St. Mary's hospital. There's alot fo parking right there and it's right at the football field so you won't have to walk far...just right across the street. There's a ticket booth on that side and everything. I think there are signs up at the school to lead ya there though!

Alcoa and Maryville postponed their games because of the weather. Bob black said...."We're gonna play some football!" Get yoru rain gear out Macon fans....it's a ugly day in k-town! And COOOOOLD!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...Our bunch is fixing to leave out in a few too..Finally talk everyone into going...told them it was mind over matter, when they think they are getting cold, think of hot chocolate and a fireplace :) ...(Suckers...lol) Although, I'm gonna feel like the Pillsbury dough girl in all my clothes..I'm still gonna be jumping up & down at the game...(If ya'll see someone rolling to the bottom of the bleachers that will be me LOL!)

I have to make one comment about something...Not that there was a patent on these words, but the correct terminlogy is

1....2....3...HIT SOMEBODY..... (Not Catch Somebody)....that is what we've (Macon Co.) been saying at the games...Let's not make a play with the words..If you say that...we will get louder. :) 2nd phrase....NUFF SAID...came outta my mouth (or fingers) on here a while back...That's my little ending catch phrase...

NUFF SAID!

Have a Safe & Injury Free Game FULTON FALCONS.... If your team prevails tonite..Good Luck in the finals...If we prevail...we hope you wish us the same.

GO T*I*G*E*R*S

We love you guys no matter what...you have already made us so proud...

Your champions in our eyes, no matter the outcome..

Play Safe, Play Hard....and GO BIG BLUE

Edited by KITTY_KAT

kitty kat

where are u from?

Lafayette...heading out the door in a few minutes to go to KNOXVEGAS...BABY!!!!

WHOOOOHOOOO...... Can ya'll hear us coming?

It's that Rumble in the Jungle Sound!!

It starts off with a low grrrrrrr and gets louder & louder...till the sound of GROWLS and Tiger Pride WARCRYS is deafening!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1....2....3...HIT SOMEBODYYYYYY

Nuff Said!

From what I hear, Knoxville is painted in blue today instead of orange!!!!!!! Everyone is ready for rain, snow, just whatever God heads their way-even a Tiger Vistory!!!!!!!!

Too bad some pregnant women have to stay in Lafayette, but we'll be yelling in the house listening to the radio!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!