Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

MC brought their train whistle to the game, but where was the train? We really liked your 1... 2... 3... Hit Somebody cheer. Our players took it to heart & did what you said except they took it a few steps further! They hit, they ran, they threw, they caught! You name it! We heard you guys were worried about coming here because you were afraid of getting your tires slashed, etc. Well, obviously none of that happened. But we do appreciate the way you trashed the dressing room & shower room. The broken bench in the shower room was an extra special touch. And rather than attempt to get the mud off the cleats outside as much as possible, you obviously beat them on the floor in the dressing room & smeared mud all over the walls! That's alright, though. We'll be playin the BIG GAME next week!

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Tiger fans for ya i guess!!! As long as they win they are as nice as they can be!!! But as soon as they get served up a whoopin they wanna complain and spit on people and yell and throw things....and thats just the fans!!! Players obviously are the same way!!! We'll wave at ya on our way to the boro Macon!!! For old times sake.....kinda like we didi as we sang NA-Na-NA-Na....well ya'll can remember the rest!!! Ig uess you thought slingin mud everywhere inside oruhome would get us back for rubbin yoru faces in it all night!!! NOPE....try again!!! That sand taste good 33, 15, 4, ALL of ya'll that ate some?!?!? I guess you learned the true defintion of the phrase "Just Do It" As our Nike cleats walked all over ya'll ;ast night!!! Yup....victory is sweet my friends!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

MC brought their train whistle to the game, but where was the train? We really liked your 1... 2... 3... Hit Somebody cheer. Our players took it to heart & did what you said except they took it a few steps further! They hit, they ran, they threw, they caught! You name it! We heard you guys were worried about coming here because you were afraid of getting your tires slashed, etc. Well, obviously none of that happened. But we do appreciate the way you trashed the dressing room & shower room. The broken bench in the shower room was an extra special touch. And rather than attempt to get the mud off the cleats outside as much as possible, you obviously beat them on the floor in the dressing room & smeared mud all over the walls! That's alright, though. We'll be playin the BIG GAME next week!

GO FALCONS!

KWalker- All #33 was saying after the game was 1, 2, 3, WHIPLASH!! and 1, 2, 3 Concussion!!

I didnt hear of these other things...Now that makes my stomach turn!!!

Our players had every opportunity to brag or rub it in, but they choose not to b/c they expected to be there and expected to win! They were the All-Around True Winners in that game!!! We saw which team had all the CLASS!!!

And these jokers have the nerve to get on here and complain b/c some words were said on their way out!!!

I remember someone saying to me before the game that this must be Macon's game of the Decade...I responded by saying, "more like their Haley's Comet game." And after the events of last night...that rings so true...Your boys were out PLAYED, out MUSCLED, out COACHED, and out CLASSED!!! See you in another 76 years!!!

Macon, it is true, you made history...and now you are history!!!

Falcon's U will eat those words in a couple of years if not next or waittttttt I bet maybe just maybe next week U may loseeeeeeee. We will be back again this is not our last visit. Sure this is our first time to make it this far and it will not be the last. I am not going to knock you cause I am not a sore loser you falcon's can play some ball and some good ball at that. So on that note I will wish you good luck cause I do not want you thinking that Macon County fans will whine and cry and not be sportsmanship about it. I am sure not all of the people there are rude and crude and I am sure some of our people were. I even heard a few things myself that I thought was un-called for from our own fans. We lost to a very good team and I know there is still good to come from our boys that are coming on up cause we have a group of Freshmen that have been playing pee-wee since they were little kids and have played and stayed together. I will tell ya this much they had a game back at the first of season and it was a scrimmage against some 5A school if I am not mistaken and that team didn't gain 1 yard the whole time. DEFENSE now they know it and have it. Give them time and then more history for Macon. So Falcon's great game and Macon more great games to come. Love U boys :P

They did great, didnt they!!! Props to the FALCONS!!!

Now dont go thinking we are going to run Covington out of the stadium, b/c those Memphis area teams tend to be tough and not the pretender types that we saw this past week!!!

Still, if we play our game, we will be hard to beat!!!

Go Big Maroon!!!!!!!

Ohh i know!!!I have a cousin on Covington's team. Im just real hype, we aren't going to visit this year!We visited last year we are hear to win the whole thing! Hey has anyone heard about this Sophomore QB 6'1" 185 that coach Robbie has been priming for next year? I heard he will be a standout. has anyone else heard of him?

LET ME START BY SAYING I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE CELEBRATING THEIR TEAMS WIN DURING THE GAME. THE SHA NA NA NA, SONG DID NOT BOTHER ME AT ALL AS A MATTER OF FACT I WAVED BYE BYE AS YOU WERE WAVING AT US. AND LET ME APOLOGIZE FOR THE RUDE FANS THAT WE HAD, I DO NOT GO ALONG WITH THAT KIND OF THING. I THINK IT IS VERY WRONG. YOU CAN WIN AND LOOSE WITH CLASS. BUT AFTER TALKING TO A FRIEND THAT WAS AT THE GAME LAST NIGHT, I FOUND OUT UPON THEIR DEPARTURE, WALKING IN FRONT OF THE STANDS, THEY HAD A YOUNG MAN TO STAND UP AND SPIT AT THEM AS THEY WERE LEAVING. SHE ALSO SAID THAT THE CONCESSIONS PEOPLE WERE VERY RUDE TO THEM. AND AS I THOUGHT ABOUT ALL THIS, I REALIZED THAT, THIS MUST BE A PROBLEM THERE BECAUSE THE WOMAN THAT ASKED ME HOW WE HAD BEEN TREATED SINCE WE HAD ARRIVED MUST HAVE HAD A REASON FOR ASKING, JUST DIDNT REALIZE, WHY SHE WAS ASKING TILL NOW. BUT YOU CANT TAKE A THING AWAY FROM THAT FULTON TEAM, GREAT GAME BOYS! YA'LL WERE CLEARLY THE BETTER TEAM AND I WISH YA'LL ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD AT THE BORO. AND IM NOT SURE IF OUR QB IS OK OR NOT I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ON HIM THIS MORNING. GOOD LUCK FALCONS WITH THE REST OF YOUR SEASON.

PROUD OF THE TIGERS, THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL AND UNFORGETTABLE SEASON BOYS!!!

I don't know if someone spit on your fans or not. I heard the same thing about one of your fans, so it can go both ways. And if you think spitting is bad, what about the man that threw a football at one of our cheerleaders?! I guess you think that's okay. I said in another post - I don't think the concession people were trying to be rude - I think they were overwhelmed - we underestimated your fan support. Never-the-less we're proud of our Falcons! They worked hard, they proved everyone wrong time & time again & they will reap their reward next week. Go get 'em boys!

GO FALCONS!

Well Mrstigerfan, i guess the woman asked you how ya'll had been treated just to make sure that things were running smoothly as normal. Rude fans are not the norm around here. Unlike pigeons I will list a few of the rude things that I saw.

1. There were signs up directing Macon fans where to park and ALOT of the Macon fans didn't respect that.

2. Also, usually it is an unwritten rule that fans sit near their band at an away game. However, there was a group of about 30 Macon fans that plopped down right in the Fulton section. I know that your stands were filled up but this was WAY before the stands were full. That was extemely rude especially, when....

3. some of those fans SAT on a cheerleader that was saving seats for her family.

4. A Macon man threw a plastic football at one of our cheerleaders.

5. Someone spit on a ref.

6. People were yelling at our fans for cheering in our OWN section.

and the list goes on and on and on.......

By the way.....real classy how your players acted in the locker room. The just disrespects our coaches more than anything. The coaches were at the school ALL day on Friday getting the field ready for this game so we didn't have to reschedule it. They didn't want to inconvenience YOU...THE MACON FANS! And that is how your players respond. I understand that it was an emotional night for them, but I hope theypay for what they did to our house. Nobody said it had to get dirty like that, but apparently that's how the Macon boys wanted it.

Macon boys you should be proud of your season. Apparently, ya'll have had a great year. But, you should be ashamed of how you treated our school and our coaches who have done nothing but be hospitable to you all.

I hope you all had a safe trip home and keep us posted on the quarterbacks condition. Our boys weren't being rude when they didn't get down on a knee. They haven't done that for anyone else nor do I remember any other team we have played do that for us. So, that wasn't rude.

Good luck to Macon in the future. I know ya'll are runnin' your mouths about having an awesome freshman team....well, the young Fulton Falcons had an OUTSTANDING season this year...rollin' over everybody! So, don't be so quick to talk smack! I hope ya'll come to watch the state with your heads held high. Ya'll had a good season!

GO FALCONS!

MrsTigerFan

Dont feel bad about the concession workers, b/c they are rude to our own. Our concession people are young high school kids that probably arent used to working so hard (the crowds the past 2 years have been crazy by our standards) and also they are missing the game. I cant believe that I am setting here defending our concessions workers!!!!

Here is the BRUTALLY HONEST TRUTH...You guys had a huge CHIP on your shoulders before the game and now you want to wear your feelings up there!!! We cant help that!!!