Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Last time I checked every team that Macon played, excluding Westmoreland, is a member of REGION 4-3A. I don't think that 4-3A plays host to any 2A schools. If that were the case they wouldn't be 3A. Macon beat a great team from Smith County twice, beat a team that is much better than their record in Grundy County, and only allowed about 9.7 points per game all season.

Congratulations to Macon County on a hard fought 12-2 season. I'm extremely proud of the team and expect to see the same effort and toughness on the field next year.

i thought something didnt sound right about that

i knew that at least trousdale was 3-a

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pigeon's favorite quote of the night:

(From the Macon Sideline) PUNT TEAM READY!

HAHA!!! Victory is sweet ladies and gentlemen! 1,2,3.....WE READY WE READY WE READY FOR THE STATE!!! We got some unfinished business to tend to in Murfreesboro!!! Region 2 prevails once again!!! 26-0!!! How about Mr. Football (or soon-to-be) DEMARCUS "MOOKIE" STEVENS!!! How would i describe Macon's qb on the night....OUCH!!!!! HIT'EM AGAIN MOO MOO HIT'EM AGAIN!!! Ya'll did SOOOOOOO good tonight boys. I mean it's the 4th round of the playoffs.....and you whooped some TIGER TAILEND!!!! YEAH!!! Don't EVER say speed ain't a factor....IT IS!!!! And do you believe us now that we are more than a track team Macon?!?! I'd like some of those boys that played to answer that! Can you walk?!?! Well....We're goin back to the Boro Falcons!!! Go get your rings....they've been polishin'em up real nice for ya since December 7, 2002!!!

WE AIN'T NEVER SCARED!!!

Bye Bye Macon Co....the Falcons are off to BIGGER and BETTER things!!!

I didn't see all that stuff happen at the end. I was down on the track waiting to rush the field. But I'd say the guys were frustrated and disappointed. Get your heads back up - you should be proud of your season!

Falcons - there's no reason in the world we shouldn't bring that gold ball back next week! Like I've said, keep doin what you're doin! GO FALCONS!

What , I believe, the poster regarding 4-3A scheduling is that several schools in this region have 2A enrollment figures and 1 tean has 1A enrollment figures. Those schools chose to play up in 3A to renew some old rivalries that had been dormant for a while for one reason or the other and to get away from a public/private situation. Nobody complains or even mentions it much but MC and Portland ??? may be the only 4-3A teams with a 3-A enrollment. Hope that answers your questions.

Congratulations to Fulton for reloading and getting back to M-boro. Good Luck and have a good week.

Macon County coaches, players, and sometimes raucous LOL fans, I want to say great job for your season and way to turn things around up on the ridge. Hope and pray tonight that everyone gets home safely on this holiday weekend. See ya next year. GO OWLS .

You keep hoping CBROOKS!!! We're goin to state....and this time.....WE'RE RETURNING TO K~TOWN VICTORS!!! And our boys are gonna have some big'ole State Champ rings on their fingers. There's always next year Region 4 Fans!!! But lets be honest....I say region 2'll win out again!!! Just a VERY early prediction from a die-hard Falcon fan!!!

GO FALCONS!

fsurules Posted: Nov 22 - 01:10 AM   

PiGeOnS4LiFe, all i can tell ya about Macon is that u r going to read alot of post!!! Most r useless.....but they like 2 talk!!! They cannot pass... Stop the Run... U WIN. Im sure you have better athletes and more speed. Falcons win BIG!!!!!!!

Posted on: Nov 25 - 08:38 PM

I have nothing against Macon County... great school... I hope u win Friday.... but I say FALCONS WIN BIG!! PROVE ME WRONG AND I WILL GIVE U ALL THE RESPECT U WANT. remember that speed kills

GL

PROVE ME WRONG TIGERS!!!

Well, Macon's run comes to an end. Hate to say it but I told u so!! SPEED KILLS... AND FALCONS WIN BIG!!! Macon u had a great run.... keeps your heads high...nothing to be ashamed of...

Hey Tigers just wanted to say that you boys did a great job tonight!!!! We are so proud of you and know that your still number 1 in our hearts and oh yes in our region. This of course was our first time to the play-offs and I am sure it will not be the last. I wished that Fulton would have had a little more sportsmanship about them can't say that I felt welcomed there. Boy it sure was good to get back home again. Fulton you better not get too sure of yourself cause your bubble very well may get bursted. Sure you have a good team very good. See us Tiger fans are unlike some people when we have our our wins we didn't rub it in the faces of the other team like you are right now. Of course most of Macon is either celebrating with our Tigers still in Ktown or when they read some of these post you will be sure to get a moutful of someone that will set U in your place. Yeah U heard me celebrating cause this is still a celebration for us cause we are very proud of our boys. Well, boys great job and U deserve a pat on the back. Look out for next year cause I am sure these boys will be hungry for more and next year they will be all ready again to make more history for us onced again.

WAY TO GO TIGERS. GOOD JOB BOYS. YOUR STILL NUMBER ONE IN OUR HEARTS.

WIN OR LOSE YOU STILL MADE HISTORY. YOU WENT TO THE SEMI'S ONE OF THE LAST 4 TEAMS IN THE STATE. GREAT JOB BOYS. FULTON YOU BETTER BE READY WELL BE BACK. IT MIGHT NOT BE NEXT YEAR BUT IN WILL BE IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS FOR SURE. YALL STILL PLAYED A DARN GOOD GOOD GAME. ITS THE FRIST TIME IN YEARS THE TOWN HAS BEEN LIKE THIS IT WILL BE THE SAME WAY NEXT YEAR.

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

2003 REGIAON 4 3-AAA CHAMPS.

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS.

P.S.WERE STILL BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY.EVEN IF IT IS OVER WELL GET ANOTHER CHANCE AT IT DONT WORRY.

I have a mixed post for you guys. First I would like to tell my Tigers how proud I am of them!!!!! You will all always be champions to me!!!!! Second, I would like to say congratulations to Fulton. The better team won. I make no excuses for our boys, tonight just wasn't their night. I also want to wish Fulton good luck in the 'Boro. I, for one, will be rootin' for yall.

There is one problem I would like to address. While what you all from Fulton said about your football team was true, the rest was not. Courtesy, respect, politeness, and manners are the exception rather than the rule (in Fulton community)!!!!! The concession stand workers were very short with alot of Macon Co. visitors. Several chants of disrespect could be heard, such as, "Leave!" and "Go Home!". Here is another good one, "Where is your football team, where are the Tigers?". There are others I cannot repeat on this thread and still keep it clean! Here is the topper, one of the Fulton players was walking to the field after half-time. He was looking straight at me and kept walking, running right into me and elbowing me in the side! He did not try to avoid me, did not say excuse me or apologize!

If this is people's idea of class, respect, and hospitality in the city, I will keep my redneck #$* in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, since MCHSTigerPride is right beside me, he wanted me to let you all know that he 110% shares my point of view!!!!!