Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the equation on kinetic energy, you have had your science lesson, here is a lesson in common sense: If you have a corvette traveling at 60 mph and it collides head on with a MAC truck traveling at 40 mph, who will come out on top???!!! I guess your science equation then flies out the window, along with the driver of the corvette, huh?........GET SOME!!!! GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!!!

Obviously you are uneducated or misinformed about the size matchup between the two teams!!!

If you compare rosters and starting lineups, we are the team with the size advantage!!!

So you need to rephrase your analogy to read: The Fulton MAC trucks traveling 60 MPH, collide with the Macon trucks traveling 40 MPH!!!

On a serious note...I think your boy's are little faster than people think (there is no doubt we have some burners)...BUT our size will definitely surprise you!

BESIDES...neither SPEED nor SIZE will win this game!!!

This game will be won by the team that has a combination of Good Players/Athletes and these INTANGIBLES: Heart, Preparation, Game-planning/adjustments, Conditioning and Knowing how to win in pressure situations!!!

Both teams exhibit many of these characteristics, which will in turn lead to ONE GREAT GAME ON FRIDAY!!!!!

Good Luck and LET THE BEST/MOST COMPLETE TEAM WIN!!!!!

Go Falcons...ALL OF K-TOWN IS PULLING FOR YOU!!!!!!!

This is from an article in the Tennesseean....a middle TN newspaper. Interesting!

One mistake....there were 15 seniors last year...but no big deal!

Mr. Long....VERY impressive sir!!!! I knew you had outstanding numbers....but didn't know exactly for sure! Congratulations on a GREAT season!!! GOOD LUCK FALCONS!!!

"Macon County (12-1) at Fulton (12-1)

Last playoff meeting: None.

Who to watch: Kittrell Smith, PK, Macon County (50-yard game-winning FG, three punts for 50-yard average vs. Smith County); Josh Hudson, RB, Macon County (96 rushing yards vs. Smith County); Justin Long, QB, Fulton (900 rushing yards, 1,916 passing yards and 28 TDs); Jam Fine, RB, Fulton (970 rushing yards, 7 TDs), DeMarcus Stevens, TE/DE, Fulton (13 receiving TDs, 150 tackles; Mr. Football finalist).

About Macon County: The Tigers seem to enjoy keeping their fans on the edge of their seats. The last two games, the Macon County offense has mounted late drives and Kittrell Smith has kicked a field goal in the waning seconds to keep this storybook season alive. Smith's latest heroics came after a huge defensive stop of Smith County tailback Michael Wilmore on third-and-inches with under two minutes to play. The ensuing punt gave the Tigers good field position, and Smith booted a 50-yarder for the 10-9 win.

About Fulton: Fulton lost to top-ranked Austin-East 25-7 during the regular season, but avenged that defeat with a 12-6 overtime road win in the quarterfinals. The Falcons' passing offense behind QB Justin Long has been explosive since mid-October, outscoring its last six opponents by a 255-48 margin. Fulton edged Trousdale County 14-13 in the semis last year en route to the championship, where it lost 21-14 to Ridgeway. The Falcons lost 18 starters from that team but are back thanks to dual-threat QB Justin Long.

The pick: Fulton 27-17."

WELL, WE HAVE JUST BEEN ADVICED THAT THE MACON COUNTY TIGERS HAVE MADE IT SAFELY TO KNOXVILLE, IT JUST CAME ACROSS THE SCANNER. HOW COOL IS THAT...WELL I CANT WAIT TILL TOMORROW, IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW DONT KNOW IF I CAN WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO LEAVE, BUT GUESS ILL HAVE TOO. PROBABLY WON'T SLEEP A WINK. I HEARD THE BOYS HAD A GREAT SEND OFF, AND WANT TO THANK TROUSDALE AND SMITH COUNTY PERSONALLY FOR BEING A PART OF IT, SO THANKS :lol:. WELL IM SO BESIDE MYSELF I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY EXCEPT, CANT WAIT TO GET TO KNOXVILLE AND....................

GO TIGERSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. AE, YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO SIT WITH US TIGER FANS, SO JUST COME ON OVER WE WONT BE HARD TO SEE, :)

Pappa,

Your friend Pigeon can't take the heat! We all know that Trousdale and AE are at home getting ready for basektball and she's really having a hard time taking some friendly jokes being thrown at her. Come on Rachel where's your humor side at?

Good Luck, I'm finish with this thread. Make sure you all have some hot chocolate brewing for me and others.

ShaneC, save me a seat.

Edited by AERoadrunners

YES MSTIGERFAN... MY SON JUST CALLED TO TELL ME THAT HE LOVES ME AND THEY MADE IT SAFE.. (AND TO FUSS CAUSE HE DON'T HAVE A WAY TO HOOK HIS DREAMCAST UP) LOL.. TYPICAL BOY... LOL.. ANYWAY.. JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THEY MADE IT SAFE..... WE WILL BE LEAVIN HERE IN THE MORNING,, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO FOLLOW THE TIGER TRAIN DOWN,, BUT WE HAD TO GO TO GRANDMA'S FOR THANKSGIVING.. SEE YA'LL TOMORROW IN K-TOWN.. TO ALL OF YOU WHO WILL BE TRAVELING TOMORROW.. PLEASE BE SAFE .. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.. MAY GOD WATCH OVER ALL THE PLAYERS ON BOTH TEAMS AND MAY HE KEEP THEM SAFE.. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TRIP... MY SON IS ONLY A FRESHMAN,, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER GOT TO TRAVEL WITH THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT....OFCOURSE I HOPE WE WIN,, BUT EVEN IF WE DON'T I AM SURE I WILL STILL ENJOY THE TRIP... HOPE YA'LL ALL HAVE HAD A SAFE AND WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING WITH YOUR FAMILIES.. I KNOW WE HAVE... SEE YA IN K-TOWN..

GOOD LUCK TIGERS... REMEMBER WE LOVE YA'LL

AND YES OFCOURSE .. GOOD LUCK FULTON (JUST NOT TOO MUCH LUCK).. LOL

GOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by #77tigermom

A big thanks goes out to the police officers of TC and SC that shows how much class both of these towns have and its great the way 4-3A sticks together when we play someone else!! Best of luck to both of these programs, till we meet again!!!!! REGION 4-3A FOOTBALL YOU GOT TO LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I am an alum of MCHS and very proud to say, "Let's Go Tigers!"

I am behind you guys all the way. However, you're going to have to play some

ball in the first half to beat this team. Show them your "Tiger Pride". Fulton would like nothing better than to return to the BCBS Bowl, but they have to go through Macon County to get there. Let everyone know how bad you want this. I am proud of you. "Ya'll my dawgs if you never win another race!"

I am an alum of MCHS and very proud to say, "Let's Go Tigers!"

I am behind you guys all the way. However, you're going to have to play some

ball in the first half to beat this team. Show them your "Tiger Pride". Fulton would like nothing better than to return to the BCBS Bowl, but they have to go through Macon County to get there. Let everyone know how bad you want this. I am proud of you. "Ya'll my dawgs if you never win another race!"

WELL PUT OLDRELIC :lol:

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!