Lipscomb @ Alcoa

OSHSman

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Alcoa win but Lipscomb is a great team. I was impressed with the way they beat Tyner. Lipscomb is one of the best teams in the state in any class. I watched them last year. They had at least 80 players last year.

Better beat Alcoa right now because the next few seasons no one in 2A will touch them. Maryville will be very good the next few years and they will have a hard time beating Alcoa. Dustin Lindsay,Brandon Warren and Ray Sikes can be big time D1 Prospects if they work hard and keep their head straight. Those 3 guys are awesome players.

As I was watching the OS-Alcoa game last night, I kept thinking this is the end of the line for one of these teams and next week will be the finishing touch. I do believe that Lipscomb can name the score next week just as they did versus Sweetwater last season. However, they better enjoy it this season. Why do I say that???? Either the TSSAA will be putting them with privates only or Alcoa will be busy destroying those teams from Nashville over the next two seasons with all of these great sophs!!

ok....first of all Oliver Springs isn't even in the picture anymore check (37-13) could have been worst , second of all I dont think Lipscomb can just call the score, and I hope they know that we (Alcoa) are gonna come out pumped and ready to go we've got this far and we're not looking to stop now, I understand that Lipscomb is all this and all that, but I hope they dont just think we're gonna give it to them..WE DIDN'T GET THIS FAR FOR NOTHING.......GO TORNADOES...#1

i hope ya'll keep posting stuff like this. Alcoa doesn't want anyone to think that they can play with Lipscomb. The only people that really think they can win are the people in the locker room and that is all that matters. Earlier in this year's playoffs everyone was saying the same type of stuff about Cloudland and CAK and we all know the outcome of that. Just keep talkin and then we'll play friday and that is the only time it really counts. The road to the state championship always has and always will go through Alcoa's GODDARD FIELD. Go Tornadoes!!!!

first of all - the matter of oliver springs smack talkin and trash talking - you talked the talk but you couldn't even come close to walking the walk. honestly, sweetwater played us better than you did. i was impressed with your qb. the kid can play. but the rest of the team.......well.......where were they. oh, and by the way, you're welcome to come to the lipscomb vs. alcoa game friday. we'll let you in cheap.....$7.00 each.

as for lipscomb....no TRASH talking.....Sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......big secret at goddard field friday 11-28-03. come see it happen.