DCA/Fayette Academy

reppinDCA

Whoa whoa whoa. I assume you are from Jackson Christian. Lets hang on a minute here. FA beat you by 2. DCA did by 14. DCA couldn't score on your defense. You guys couldn't either. If you will remember correctly, that was during the big floods and the field was WET. Neither team could score. Yet DCA won 14-0. So you are more impressed with 30-28 than 14-0? Jeez. DCA only has the #1 ranked defense in the state. Besides, you caught DCA at the beginning of the year, when no one expected them to be the best team. FA was at their best.

Also, look at the only other common opponent, FRA. FA beat them 42-28. DCA beat them 41-0.

And if you want to ignore all that, just look at the records. DCA is 12-1 in REGION 5. Fayette is 10-3 losing to teams like USJ, Bolivar Central, and Chester County.

DCA wins. And if Wooden is healthy, its a blowout.

Edited by unbiasedspectator

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you want to ignore all that, just look at the records. DCA is 12-1 in REGION 5. Fayette is 10-3 losing to teams like USJ, Bolivar Central, and Chester County.

A USJ with their #1 QB still healthy.

A Bolivar Central that is AAA and only beat them by 4 points.

A Chester County that is AA who only lost to Huntingdon(x2) and McKenzie this season, and only beat them by 2 TDs.

I don't like Fayette Academy myself, but they will give DCA all they can handle, possibly more than they'd want to.

There are more people on the fayette academy football team than just Collin Bodiford. Everyone on the team contributes and we wouldnt be where we are if not for everyone stepping up. I mean Bodiford is a great player and a leader, but we are where we are because everyone on the team plays smart and plays together......DCA has a really good ball team, and while most people think they will roll over Fayette Acad. this game is going to be awesome, two very talented programs, with great running attacks, the only thing is, is that we have three guys who can sprint up the field 80 yards, and who have done that pretty consistently and DCA has one, although i have heard he is a heck of a back...this is going to be a great game....GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by acmoney

Wooden is back on crutches. He didn't further tear his MCL, but the hits did set back his rehab, thus he is back on crutches. He will be about the same, status wise, as last week. Might play if needed, but won't start. DCA might can afford it this time, but if Wooden can't play if they make it to the title game, then they will surely lose.

I know both teams are good. I don't know how DCA has been playing lately, but Fayette has been playing very well since the middle of the year. They are playing pumped up and excited. Unbiaspectator sounds like that guy 4life especially since he blamed the field being wet against JCS for his beloved Wooden not having a good game. Whether Wooden is their or not Fayette will be a tough oponent. But I do think the winner of this game wins state.