DCA/Fayette Academy

reppinDCA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, I know nothing about Fayette Academy. The only reference points are

#1 FRA played both DCA and Fayette and lost to both and

#2 DCA and Fayette have both played Jackson Christian both won

I will give the edge to DCA especially if Wooden is back and 100% Healthy. I do have a feeling that this game might not be as easy as we in Region 5 might think it to be but DCA is on a mission right now as is Boyd Buchanan.

I don't go to either school but I am from Memphis and I know that DCA will not make a mockery of the Fayette Academy Team. They are very good and they will hold their own for sure. I think anyone that has not seen them play will be surprised. I would put my money on Fayette even if not by much on final score.

I think this is going to be a great game. DCA has been getting all the publicity this year so most are going to think that Fayette is out of their league. Although Fayette finished 3rd in Region 7 that was on a ridiculous tiebreaker rule. Fayette obviously deserved the Region Championship which they proved come playoff time. Their only 1A loss was to USJ, who then had QB Ryan Ross, in Week 5. That was Fayette's last loss. After Ross went down, so did USJ who lost to JCS in Week 10. DCA had to overcome obstacles to get here as well, avenging their only loss against CPA and overcoming a 14 point deficit against Ezell. I don't think DCA is going to make a mockery out of anyone who is capable of making it to the 4th round of playoffs. I think many people feel that way because Fayette Academy has been underrated all season.

DCA will make a mockery out of Fayette, DCA will win by however many they feel like scoring, I am not from either school, I am from Huntingdon.

How can you say that?....Fayette Academy has constantly put up big numbers this year, and only have one loss in 1a, they are such a strong team...and have an excellent running game with a trio of backs; bodiford, thomas, and feathers...we have been picked to win in 3 games this season and look what we have done....10-3!!!....all i know is that DCA better not overlook the Vikings because they(DCA) doesnt know what is about hit them......and furthermore i hope that Fayette Academy is picked to loose this game...because its only going to give us more motivation......GO VIKINGS!!!!

I have played both teams and I am going to have to go with a gut feeling on this ne and say Fayette gets the win. My reasons is their mental level of play right now, they believe they can and will win, they have good size on the line #72 for DCA will have a hard time with the offensive tackles. Last and most important reason DCA's style of defense don't know how well that will work against the option. Also, Fayette did something DCA couldn't do, score on our deffense, they put 28 and 30 up respectively. Should be a good game though ,I am planning on coming to the game. Good job Friday night Fayette proving TCA shouldn't have even been on the feild, wish things had worked out where we would be playing each other for the right to go to Nashville.Good luck to both teams. Is Wooden healthy, he might be th e difference maker.