I BELIEVE!

mood1801

Mood 1801 said it. He stated Huntingdon didn't show all their weapons because they were basically saving them for the playoffs against Milan and I just don't believe that. I do believe your team has gotten much better, and if Huntingdon wins, that will be the reason. However, it won't be because the Mustangs had it scaled back in week 7.

9yrold...There is a big difference between what I said and what you quoted me as saying. Look I don't want any of ya'll getting the wrong idea. I said it after the first game and I will repeat it now. On week 7 Milan won and deservedly so. You have a fine football team with exceptional players. It will take Huntingdons best 4 quarter effort to beat Milan. Did Huntingdon hold back??? Did they want to win??

Of course they wanted to win, but I can tell you this....On that night they came out and ran a basic offense, no frills, I formation. How many times did Chris Donald touch the ball? TWICE. It was basically a mano a mano deal . Did Milan get Huntingdons best shot? Emphatically NO. Do you think Milan threw all their cards on the table either??? I would be willing to bet not. Anyway, a few of us are gonna have a tailgate Friday afternoon, by the baseball field, come by and we can thumb wrassle or something and settle this once and for all. :D:huh::D:D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stangfan,

Thanks for havin' my back on what I said in my post. Geez, you're the only one on here that understood what I meant by the first game not meaning what this one does in the big picture! Hate that a Rebel fan stirred up such a big debate between ya'll. On the other hand, rivalry and INTENSITY is what makes this game so great!!!

Ya'll just remember what my old friend Tim Priest said "Nobody thought Milan could be beat but, we're not just anybody, we are Huntingdon". I played against him back "in the day" and there's a really ugly pic of me trying to tackle him in my senior annual from MHS.

We can all say our piece on here all week and it still will be decided between the teams on the field Fri. night. All I can say is best of luck from over here on the other side of Crooked Creek (the river) to the Mustangs. It's a 6AA thang. If ya'll Dawgs win, then we'll support ya'll at the 'boro!!!!!

Go Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll just remember what my old friend Tim Priest said "Nobody thought Milan could be beat but, we're not just anybody, we are Huntingdon". Go Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit that these two teams have the most tradition in the West Tn. and that in itself always makes for a great game.

I have decided the winner will be the team who wants it the most and does their "homework" this week. With that being said, having the Milan coaches is like playing with 12 against 11. My final score prediction is Bulldogs 31 Mustangs 0 B)

Both Huntingdon and Milan have great traditions in football, and both have already had a great year. It's too bad someone has to lose, but that is why they play. I expect a great effort by both teams, with Milan coming out the winner. Either way, we will have a West Tenn. team in the final, and I will support whoever that it. The best to two great teams.

I'm believing that this game will be a great one. It's going to be decided by who hit's the hardest and who plays the hardestt. I'm not thinkin that there will be any trick plays going on in this game. It's going to be a smash mouth game. Both teams are going to do everything in their power to establish a running game. You have a great back on each team. But the advantage is the fullbacks. Can Donaldson out block Ricky Goff #35...i'm doubting it....but everyone argues that donaldson can run the ball...I'm happy for him but don't overlook #35 getttin the ball...remember 210lb...4.5(40).....and 415 (bench)....watch out