1A Champs

BUBBA61

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I BELIEVE THAT IF BOYD GOES OUT AND PLAYS THE WAY THEY CAN THEY SHOULD BEAT CAK. I DONT KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT FAYETTE THIS YEAR BUT WHO I KNOW ABOUT DCA I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH DCA AND BOYD IN STATE AND I PREDICT ANOTHER GREAT 1A STATE CHAMPIONCHIP JUST AS LAST YR I JUST HOPE BOYD ON TOP AFTER THIS YRS .BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TEAMS REMAINING.

BOYD- will go all the way if they take care of business. They beat a tough south pitt last week. Should be able to handle Cak

CAK- The cinderella team this year. Have been upsetting everyone the last couple of weeks. But i think their ride is over.

DCA- Only team to handle them this year was cpa. but dca got sweet revenge couple of weeks ago. I think they will meat boyd in the finals.

FAYETTE- Really dont know much about these guys at all. I dont think they will beat dca though.

Fayette Academy is small private school in Somerville, TN, they are 10-3, with an excellent running attack that consists of Winstin Thomas(1500+yards), Collin Bodiford(Mr. Football finalist) and Blaine Feathers(sophmore qb; breakaway speed). There only loss in 1a was to USJ, and that was before Ryan Ross went down, other losses came to 3a Bolivar Central and 2a Chester County. They are a very athletic bunch of kids who believe they will go all the way and are capable of it......

Your post litterally just made me laugh out loud.

The only privates that recruit are in DII where you are allowed to. DI privates aren't allowed to. I happen to know that CPA and DCA don't have a starter that hasn't been there since 7th or 8th grade that starts.

Recruiting is just a funny excuse publics use to excuse them getting their tails whipped by a superior team.

Edited by unbiasedspectator