Giles County @ Lawrence Co

wneely

:angry:

You guys beat all I ever slept with..!! Anybody who can't see that Tyler Smith is a wonderful talent is blind; attitude - yes; talent - most definitely. I am not from GCHS or LCHS but I attended the game and I thought it was a very interesting game. It is obvious that GC has considerable more talent; it is also obvious that LC has more heart. It just so happens that talent won over heart on this night. The refs were a bit out of control, but their impact had no effect on the results of the game. Get with it folks - sit back, enjoy watching talented kids play a game!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.... Giles County didn't out play LCHS? I remember seeing that last second shot that caused us to win by 14 points. Refs this Refs that.... don’t foul and the Refs will not be a factor!!! You can cry until your little heart is content, but the fact remains YOU LOST!!! I loved the kids with the dry erase board. Funny that the "Tyler is overrated" disappeared when he came out. What cowards!!! When you guys win a STATE Championship...you can tell us what to fix!!! You really shouldn't talk about wneely having a job either lchsbaseball. At least he has a job. Doesn't LC have the highest rate of unemployment? Oh...lucybelle...I read your post, and the word garbage comes to mind. If any of you girls want some...I'll be on-line playing Battlefield....

Edited by michaelg

lucysmells...Why were the key players put in foul trouble...maybe becaused they fouled. As for your boy that got the T...temper, temper. I will have to give credit to LCHS, they are a spunky bunch of young men, but face it, the more talented team won. It wasn't because the refs were making bad calls nor was it the explosiveness of the Giles County offense. They won that game with talent alone. I knew that when Giles spanked you like cheap...well you know...there would be someone say Tyler Smith is overrated. He had the game high in points, what more could you ask for. Evidently you guys thought he was going to drill you worse than he did and when he didn't, you have to call him overrated. Well, the last time I checked you guys aren't even rated...man that is sad and you are so good...LOL

tyler smith is not anywhere as good as people make him out to be.  all he has is athleticism and potential.  he does not at all use his potential.  he is very lazy on the court.  his jump shot is awful, he had two air balls.  because he has so much hype the refs call fouls if u breathe too hard.  tyler, good thing u hit free throws cuz u sure do get da calls.

Krogers.....Did you see this crap? I love the "all he has is athleticism and potential" part of this post. I would agree that he didn't have a good game, but it seems he didn't need to.... You call yourself theanswer.....You sound like a loser. Uh, nevermind with posts like that it's no doubt you are a loser.

Edited by michaelg

Well, I attended the game last night and was a little dissapointed at the game. I mean, LC played fairly well (with the exception of the hacking on T-Smith, that was rediculous) but their only player who impressed me was Dez. he's the only one who can take control over the game (it seems to me) and turn the tides. Unfortunately, they weren't playing someone like Bob's 3rd Grade School for the Blind.....they were playing Giles County High School. One player cannot, and WILLNOT beat GC by themselves. Dez played his arse off last night, but like I said he cant do it alone. Kit and Chris didnt show me anything except a lot of fouling and jaw-flapping. Daniel Brackin played well and so did Ben Lowery, but they just couldnt compete. Its that simple. GC has WAY too much for them to handle. Smith's impact on a game shouldnt even be questioned, and the rest of the team has the same amount of potential I think as well. Smith can have an off game, and then Shay might take over and have 20-25 points. And if both of them are off, then Kash steps up and grabs the reins of the game. Its a lose-lose situation when a team plays against GC. The only thing I think will beat them this year will be their own attitudes (if they have bad ones on into the year) and if they dont clean up their game. They looked very rusty and sloppy last night, but it was still fun to watch nonetheless. My hat goes off to the majority of the LC ball team, who played well. I plan on going to just about every GC game this year, so wneely, look for me, man. I'll be there. Later.

Peace,

Petey Miller #47

Great job to both teams, Lawrenceburg did play their butts off and it showed in the score.

Let me say also, if this thread was giles vs. anyone else besides lawrenceburg, it would have been locked 5 times already coacht. Lets move on.

Edited by score3

It just so happens that i work with wneely michaelq.And further more gchs players need to learn how to play as a team beofre they get any respect me or any other ppl.Cause ya'll didn't play like a team last night.I have been talking to afew ppl from columbia and other places and they said they same thing i think....NO RESPECT goes out to GCHS BOBCATS.

I believe that it is obvious that Tyler Smith had more talent and potential by tons than anyone on that court. It was also obvious that Tyler was the laziest person on the court. If he wanted to he could score 30 points a night and 10 rebounds. But he just seems to not care. Also, Billy Holt has to be the worst coach to ever win a state title. He has no gameplan other than a little bit of streetball. He also has ZERO class. Whenever Giles County plays anyone near their talent level, they will get beat.

Giles County will get beat when they play someone at their level. That sounds like the same song and dance as last year. Giles County will get no respect until they play as a team...we don't need your respect...as a matter of fact...take your respect and stick it where the sun don't shine. LC respect means absolutely nothing to GC. Giles County will have the oppurtunity to place some great teams this weekend and we will see what happens. When you guys play someone on your level...wait a minute...the school for the blind doesn't have a basketball team...so that won't happen. Why don't you take your butt spankin' like real sports and quit your crying. We don't care what ya'll think, all we care about is the W that we got from ya'll last night.