Antioch loses to Overton

cobrafan90

looks like they will be a disappointment again.

Was anyone at the game. The excuse of players buying into mangrum's system is getting old. I just don't think mangrum is the guy..............................Antioch is the city's(nashville's) largest school. Talent should not be a problem even with eligibility, suspensions, etc.........the pool is to large for them to be mediocre.

looks like they will be a disappointment again.

Was anyone at the game. The excuse of players buying into mangrum's system is getting old. I just don't think mangrum is the guy..............................Antioch is the city's(nashville's) largest school. Talent should not be a problem even with eligibility, suspensions, etc.........the pool is to large for them to be mediocre.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

WELL PUT

What about Overton? Coach Romie Reed is one heckuva coach. He knows the game, can motivate, can teach the game, demands discipline, and makes his guys play hard. He is one of metro's youngest, but also one of the best. If he had the talent of Antioch, Stratford, Hillsboro, ... it would be time to order rings!

Edited by alzado

ONE REASON INJURIES TWO OF THE BEST PLAYERS WHO SHOULD MOST DEFINATELY LEAD THIS TEAM ALL AROUND ARE OUT DUE TO INJURY. DAVID PALMER HAS A BROKE ANKLE,QUINCY DOUGLAS HAS A STRAINED ACL. THESE TWO ARE THE BIGGEST KEY TO ANTIOCH'S SUCCESS THIS YEAR. WHEN AT FULL STRENGTH THEY WILL BE HARD TO COMPETE WITH

COBRAFAN GET OFF MANGRUM HE IS NURSING TWO BIG INJURIES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SEASON ENDING LUCKILY FOR THE TEAM THEY WERENT. HE HAS TO USE WHAT HE HAS. WHEN YOUR TWO LEADING SCORERS AND REBOUNDERS ALONG WITH DAVID BEING THE LEADING SHOT BLOCKER OUT U HAVE TO PLAY ITH WHAT U HAVE GET WELL DAVID AND QUINCY WE NEED U.

Edited by qwmike

Guest lilal523

Personally i think David is all talk. He likes to talk a lot of garbage. I really wish he would have been able to play against Hume FOgg in the jamboree. Immediately after the game was over David Palmer walks through the line shaking hands and saying "If I would have been playing we would have won." I wanted him to play. When i found out he got hurt i was dissappointed. I have been waiting a while to see him and 7 footer Ranard Robinson go at it. It would have been a good matchup to watch