Jackson Co. Beats Shelbyville

titanjo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Jim Brown and the Lady Blue Devils. From what I heard they deserved to win this ball game. Jackson County should and will be in the top 25 after this upset. I look for shelbyville to stay in the top 8 teams if they can beat Sacred Heart next weekend. I will make this prediction that Shelbyville and Jackson County could both end up ranked in the top 10 at the end of the season. Keep your heads up Eaglettes you didn't play as well as you know you can but their is always tomorrow. :D

Jim remember what I told you three months ago? :D

I lot of people were pulling for Jackson County in tonights game but from what I had been hearing prior to the game very very few people believed that they could actually win the game. I'm glad that the few that did believe included our players. I've already seen some excuses floating around on this board but everyone at this game knows that the best team (At least on this night) won the game. :D

Congrats to the LADY BLUE DEVILS of Jackson County !