Marissa Hensley

jimbo44

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree, the only names that seem to come up when Miss Basketball AA is mentioned are Beechboard and Hall. Not taking away from these two girls because they are great players. After tonights performance by Marissa, taking two of the top ranked players in the NATION to school she has to be the favorite at this point. :D

Marissa Hensley is the best basketball player in AA there is no question and if there was any, they were answered tonight, Shelbyville had both of the big girls on her tonight and neither could guard her, heck they both tried to double team her and she went around both or shot the three over them. I am sure alot of people will get on here and say beechboard this and hall that and our team beats everyone by 30 and our record is 30-1 or 34-0 (of course they play no one) and she scores this many points a game and on and on. As they always do, bottom line is when it comes to the "BIG" games this girl is a PLAYER! and always has been! It was obvious that Fuller wanted no part of Marissa in the open court. All i can say is if this girl doesn't get Miss AA Basketball after all she has accomplished, then it will be a travesty, say all you want about stats and records bottom line is we win STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND SHE IS THE MVP OF THE STATE TOURNAMENT! NUFF SAID END OF DISCUSSION!

5 PEAT!!!! :D:D;););)