Maryville/Motown game changed to 3pm Saturday?

bloodscanner

field is in lot better shape than last year and with it being cold and clear later on will more than likely be in a lot better shape tomorrow at 3 than tonight

I would just as soon they play tonight because I might miss all or part of the game tomorrow due to work--hopefully, most will be able to see the game that want to

I assume (yeah, I know what that makes) that both head coaches agreed to this change and got tssaa approval

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

burke-toney is our stadium as much as it is morristown east's

a new stadium would be nice

if I win the lottery I will contribute towards it

Great post scanner. I think almost everyone is Morristown would like for both teams to have a stadium. However, there is 1 little problem....money or the lack thereof. With our educational system as financially strapped as it already is, I don't see it happenning anytime soon. Unless you win the lottery.

thanks transplant

rvd--don't get me wrong--I am very disappointed that we don't play tonight--eager to see morristown against the best--I believe one of those who post here has said it best--'to be the champion you gotta beat the champion' or something like that

susie is right--football should be played in any type of weather (excepting thunderstorms)

Hey boyz!

MRed Rebels...it ain't no lie! That has been proposed. Like I said, Mo' West would be crazy to do that, however, the tall blonde guy is pushing it!

You heard it here first...

Suzette is dating one of the new out of state recruits for Maryville and the tall blonde guy offered him tickets for himself and his family.

The only catch was, he would have to sign a letter of intent to wear the red and black next year!

It would have been good for me, because I wouldn't have to pay Suzette's way into the game.

Look for us though, because we will have our matching chiller killer's on. Can you believe we both are the same size? Ole Susie still has it! (Since Halls doesn't have "It" anymore!)

Love you boyz!

:)

Edited by susie

I think it is pretty sad that a HS has to recruit to be any good...But i'd hate to see Maryville without these recruited players....West could be a bigger powerhouse than MURVIL if we recruited, but we can play the game without doin it.

What's that old saying? It's better to let people think you're a fool than to open up your mouth and remove all doubt? I think you broke that one buddy. Now we know for sure.

Edited by TruRebelPlaya